The Scene

A/n: so sorry guys! I really appreciate your patience with me. This new job has been sucking me completely dry of energy. Lol anyways the poem above is the inspiration and core of this chapter. Hope you enjoy! :3

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          I'm on cloud 9 (yes pun intended teehee) after my time with Mr. Blackbourne. He hugged me! The strong unbreakable Mr. Blackbourne hugged me and said my name! My good mood is obvious as North and I walk to class. I think I'm grinning like an idiot and I can't seem to stop.
That's until I catch a glimpse of Mr. Hendricks in the hall ahead of us. Please don't let him spot me, please no...and of course nothing goes my way. He turns slightly but instead of approaching us he gives me a quick wink before turning and walking down the hall into the throng of students squeezing in the halls. I risk a quick peek out of the corner of my eyes to see if North noticed but he had his usual grouchy look on that he always does in the hall ways.
Ok that's it Sang it's time to think of a plan. Think. Think. Think! Aha! I've got it! Now I just have to pull this off...

~~~~~~~~~~North's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          What the fuck happened in that room with Mr. B? Walking to class I peeked at Sang Baby to the side of me like I always do. Normally she just seems more relaxed when I pick her up but today it's different. She had this big ass goofy looking horn on her face the whole walk to World History.
          Of course I'm fighting the urge to reach out and put my arm around her but I can't because Si is her "boyfriend" at school. That shit sucks. Why didn't I think of that? Just when I'm about to give in to my urge and pull her close I look up and see Victor waiting on us by the door.
          But that's when something strange happens. Sang Baby looses her smile. What the fuck? Did Victor do something to upset her? But that's not like him he's always the gentleman. Plus my brothers all know I'd rip their heads off.

~~~~~~~~~~Victor's POV:~~~<~~~~~~

I'll admit I wasn't happy about the no gift rule. I wanted to buy my Princess the world and more! But I also know that Mr. Blackbourne would never put a rule in place to hurt us. There has to be a reason. I've been thinking about what the reason could be all day so before I know it, it's time for AP World History.
I arrive a little early so I decide to wait by the door for North and my beautiful Princess. Only a couple minutes later and I can see Norths broad form approaching so I know Sang can't be too far. When the crowd clears a bit I see her face and my whole world lights up... Until I see her smile drop and a frown makes its way to her lips. What did that Ogre do now?

"Hello Princess how was your violin lesson?" I ask when they finally reach me.
"Good." That's it?
"What did you learn today?" I ask to try and coax her to divulge more information as we take our seats.
"Things." She says.

With that she turns her attention to where the teacher will be in just moments. Confused as to why she isn't talking I risk a glance at North to silently communicate. Problem is he seems baffled as well. What is running through her mind?

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          I spend the entire class thinking of how exactly I want to pull this off. I may have to use a skill I've recently learned to get away with all this because I'm sure Mr. Hendricks will be watching somehow. I'm so deep in thought that my class goes by in a blur. Before I know it Victor and North are guiding me to the courtyard to meet the other for lunch. No time like the present I think.

~~~~~~~~~~Silas's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          Walking into the courtyard I walk over to our usual spot. I've been unusually antsy all day. I had been planning the perfect day for my Aggelle mou for weeks. Kota had even taken time to help me put all the things I wanted to say into words. I have been in America for years now but every now and then I still struggle a little. But then this morning I get a text message as I'm getting ready for school.
          All I feel is nervousness now that I see my Aggelle walk in with North and Victor. Damn it all to Hades she looks gorgeous! I watch as they approach us and I'm shocked when she stops in the middle of the way.