Upside Down

A/n: sorry about the wait guys it took me a while to get this all together I hope you enjoy!
Btw the picture above I found online and though it was so appropriate.

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          Entering the girls locker room Karen and I can no longer hold back our laughter. We are doubled over holding our stomachs.

"Oh my goodness! Gabe's face was priceless! You could have sworn you died the way he reacted when you fell!" Karen says between gasps for air.
"I can't believe we pulled that off!" I exclaimed as I begin to change out of my uniform.

BING BING BING!

           I get a text message, glancing at my phone I see its from My Meanie. Hoping nothing is wrong I check the message.

Meanie: Hurry and get your pretty ass out hear trouble I have to go with Kota so I can get you settled and over to Erica. Mr. B called all us guys for a fucking meeting.

         Giggling at his reaction to the meeting I can only imagine what he will say when everything is out in the open. My meanie certainly had a way with words.
          Out of the corner of my eye I notice that Karen has stopped what she's doing and is staring me. I can't read the look on her face. I'm trying to figure it out when I realize I'm standing here in nothing but my gym shorts and a bra. Blushing profusely I rush to finish changing and that seems to snap her out of her stupor.
          I'm done in record time and I tell Karen goodbye as I rush out the door and practically run into Nathan's broad chest.

"Woah there Peanut! Where's the fire?" He asks me chuckling, never once moving me away from him.
"Meanie said we have to hurry I'm going to Erica's while you all have your meeting." I reply.

          Just as I finish replying Meanie comes from behind me and immediately begins to hurry us along. Getting to Kota's car I'm practically bouncing in excitement. But looking at the boys faces they all seem down. Oh no this won't do. My boys can't be sad it's Valentine's Day!
          I skip away from Nathan and Gabriel only coming to a stop when I reach Kota standing at the hood of his car leaning with his arms crossed. I think I may have actually swooned a little. He's absolutely devastating...all my boys are.

"Come on 52! I have a date tonight! ......with your mom." I add giggling at my own joke.
"You leaving without saying goodbye cupcake? I'm hurt!" Luke says coming up to us as he pretends to be stabbed in the chest.

          As all the boy gather I hug them all and say my goodbyes. That seems to help them all perk up a bit but I can tell they still aren't happy. Hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser. Kota gets into the drivers seat as Nathan opens the passenger door for me. Once I'm in he and Gabe hop in the back seat.
          It's surprisingly a quiet ride to my house where I was only asked once by Kota if I had any homework. To which I could proudly answer that I did not. There take that my little sexy drill sergeant! Oh goodness did I just think that?

~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          The whole day I haven't been able to get this morning out of my head. I could barely focus in class, a rarity for me. My last class had dismissed early so I lean on the hood of my car reminiscing as I wait for my dear perfect 10. Then it hits me that soon I'm going to have to leave her with my mother during our family meeting.
It's not right she should be there. There really shouldn't even be a meeting! It's Valentine's Day I had made plans to make the day Extra special. It upsets me and makes me think about what this meeting could possibly be for.
She must have noticed my mood because she tries to make a joke. It's adorable really, even though I almost had a heart attack when she said she had a date. Oh man wait she's staying with my mom! This is going to be bad really bad......