Imagine Loki at a masquerade ball with you

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
It was the usual unusual evening on Asgard. This was a particularly special evening considering the Allfather was throwing a masquerade ball to celebrate Prince Thor's coronation as Crown Prince. That meant whenever the Allfather chose to step down, or whenever he passed, Thor would automatically become king. As a lady of the Asgardian court, I knew all this and was trained in the arts of warfare as well. I knew a bit of everything. And as a lady of the Asgardian court, I was more than expected to make an appearance tonight.
My maid, Astrid, knocked on my door. "Lady Y/n? I have your dress here," she said. I opened the door for her, being wary of my hair and makeup that was already carefully done. She shut and locked the door and stripped me of my current dress. "You are going to look so beautiful tonight. Perhaps the Allfather will even consider matching you with Thor?" Astrid suggested.
"Of course not. Thor is interested in...what is her name? Lady Jane."
"I'm just making a suggestion. Perhaps in the next few years you'll become royalty."
"Perhaps, but if I were to stay a member of the court that would be fine as well."
Astrid smiled and tied the dress. "You're ready, Lady Y/n," she said. I thanked her and put on my mask. After all, it was a masquerade ball. Astrid walked out and cleared the way for me to go downstairs.
The pages trumpeted and announced the entrance of the Allfather and the Allmother. Everyone in the room bowed or curtseyed. "Let the ball begin!" The Allfather boomed. As if on cue, everyone in the room seemed to find a dancing partner. Everyone except me. Y/n, you're a member of the court. Men should be flocking after you, dammit! I hung out by the balcony entrance and watched everyone for a bit.
I was beginning to get bored and thought of sneaking off when I heard a gentle voice ask, "Fancy a dance?" I looked up and a tall, dark haired man was looking down at me with a grin on his face. "Why not?" I replied, taking his hand warily. He swept me up into a waltz, his hand on my waist firmly. "Any guess as to who I am?" He asked me.
"I have a hunch. Any guess as to who I am?"
"Perhaps a lady of the court who very unfortunately doesn't have anyone to dance with on this beautiful evening. What's your hunch, darling?"
"If I'm right, what's in it for me?"
"A challenge I see. I suppose...a walk through the gardens."
"Perfect. I think you are the younger Prince," I whispered. He smirked and whispered back, "Oh damn, you've caught me." As it was tradition to take off your mask once your dance partner guessed who you were (at least in Asgard it was) Loki took his mask off. "Aren't you going to take yours off?" He asked.
"But you haven't guessed my name yet."
"Y/n. Lady Y/n, to be precise."
I whipped off my mask and Loki used his magic to make them disappear. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I've heard the maids. Also, you're not a cotton headed ninny-muggin lady of the court like the rest of them are. I prefer you to the rest of them," he smiled.
"Well isn't that just high praise."
"It is. Now I believe I promised you a walk in the gardens," Loki smirked. He covertly teleported us to a garden where we walked and watched the sunset together.