Imagine Loki doing your makeup

ಠಿヮಠ
I was in the bathroom finishing up my hair for the first date since Loki and I's engagement. I heard a knock, to which I responded with a, "Come in!" It was Loki. He saw my dress and said, "You look gorgeous, dearest."
"Thank you, sweetheart."
He sat down on the stool next to me and politely waited for me to do my hair. When I looked back at him he was in his female form. "Shall I do your makeup?" She said. "I think that'll be great, my lady love," I smiled. I handed Loki my eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and blush and heard her say, "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and waited patiently while she did my eye makeup. I felt the blush lightly dust my cheeks.
Then I felt the lipstick press onto my lips. "There, you can open your eyes now, little dove," I heard Loki's voice change to male again. I opened them and found my makeup was perfect. Except one thing--way too much lipstick. "You did great, sweetheart, except you know you're supposed to blot, right?" I asked sweetly.
"Oh, yes of course!"
Loki leaned in and kissed me on my lips. A bit of lipstick came off of mine onto his. I rolled my eyes playfully and said, "That'll be accepted."
"I sure hope so, because that's just a sneak peek of what's to come, darling."
"Loki--"
He pressed a single finger to my lips and whispered, "Let's go. We don't want to be late, do we?" I shook my head as he offered a hand to me. I took it and he led me outside. "Did I tell you that you look absolutely beautiful tonight?"
"You did."
"Well, you deserved one more."