Imagine you watching Loki

ಠ ل͟ ಠ
S.H.I.E.L.D
"Y/n! You've been transferred to the detention cells for watch. Your first assignment is Loki," Director Fury says as I fasten my badge. Loki. Where have I heard that name? Oh shit. "Not the one responsible for New York?" I ask.
"Yes. Odin handed him over to us after an incident on Asgard, thinking our more modern tactics could keep him in line. I hope you won't let me down?"
I nod and reply, "Yes sir." Director Fury nods and hands me a taser. "Just in case he tries to pull any funny business." I stuff it in my jacket pocket. I walk down the winding, dim halls to the dentention levels and scan my badge. I have to do it three times before it lets me in. Even the door doesn't trust me for the job. I walk in and pass a few cells filled with C-grade criminals before going to the one at the end. Loki.
"How nice. Fury has sent me a new friend," Loki says with distaste and sarcasm. "Shut it. I don't want to be here either," I roll my eyes. He paces around his cell before stopping and looks me in the eye. "Why'd they choose you of all people?"
"Beats me. I didn't ask, I only follow orders."
"So you're a sheep. Like the rest of the people on this...place."
"Ship, and I don't appreciate that little comment."
"Well, pardon me. It was by me not conforming that I actually achieved something."
"You killed eighty people in two days. I wouldn't exactly call that an achievement."
He doesn't reply, instead he dips his head and looks at me through his eyebrows. An intimidation tactic. "Is that supposed to scare me?" I ask. He tilts his head upward and smirks. "You're not the first one, you know."
"I got that impression when you called me a new friend. How many have you scared off?"
He pauses to think. "Ten, I believe, since I've been here. Maybe more," he says. "Not for the faint-hearted, I heard one of them say," I smile.
"So they really are frightened."
"Of you? You're the infamous God of Mischief! Rightful King of Midgard!"
His smile is dashed, now he's raising an eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean?" I smirk and continue, "You had every right to rule. And yet, you quit? I think quitting isn't in your nature."
"Satisfaction isn't in my nature."
"So you want more. You want everything."
"Yes but--"
"But you can't have it. Because you are destined to fail. Because you lie and trick others, and stab them in the back until they can't trust you."
"What does that mean--"
"What do you think? You're smart, you can figure it out."
"I didn't do it on purpose! I didn't do any of this on purpose, I was brainwashed and manipulated and controlled!" He finally shouts. Bingo. I smile. "Thank you, Loki, for your cooperation," I say gently.
"What? What is this?"
"Fury actually sent me down here to learn why you attacked New York. And you've just given me the answer."
He doesn't get mad, or yell. He smiles. "You've just tricked the Trickster God. Congratulations."