Imagine helping Loki escape from Asgard

(⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)
"May I see him?" I asked one of the guards, the sage green cloak draped across my shoulders. The guard looked at his compadre, and nodded. "You have twenty minutes with the prisoner," he replied. The prisoner. He has a name, you fool. "Thank you," I said, keeping a sweet façade up. I strolled downstairs to the cells where the love of my life, Loki, was currently being kept.
I walked the lengthy halls until I saw a cell with furniture in it. I saw him sitting in the left hand far corner, reading. I stood there until he looked up. "Y/n, you came!" He said, sounding almost relieved.
"Did you think I wouldn't?"
"Look at me. Do you think I'm in the mood to trust people right now?"
"Touche. I have a plan to get us both out of here, but it involves work, lots of it," I half whispered. Loki vanished the book and stood, walking to the front of the cell. "Tell me more, darling," he smirked. I waited until some guards passed then continued. "I enchant the guards to fall unconscious, then I'll make us both turn invisible so we can get to the Bifrost without the Allfather or the guards seeing. The rest is history, we can go to Midgard or something like that."
"Sounds good. Except how do I get out of the cell?"
"You see that little pad there? After I enchant the guards, I punch it to make the power go down."
Loki nodded and waited at the front. The guards passed and I waited until they got a little bit past me. "Go?" Loki asked. I nodded and clasped my cloak. "Go."
Black swirls of magic escaped my fingers and soon, the guards were down on the ground. I punched the pad on the side of the wall to make the enchanted wall disappear. Loki stepped out and I used magic to make us both invisible. "Come on, we need to go!" I whisper shouted. We ran out of the side entry of the palace before any of the guards could run to the cells. We saw the Bifrost in our sight and ran towards it. As soon as we got to the Bifrost, we lowered our invisibility illusion. "Heimdall, Tønsberg, please," I panted, out of breath. It was the first place I could think of. Heimdall nodded and said, "I will speak nothing of this."
He turned the Bifrost sword and we were teleported to Tønsberg, perfectly and without anyone knowing. We landed outside of town. "Come on, we should go before anyone gets suspicious," I said, changing my clothes to Midgardian fit using magic. He was fine in his prison garb. I summoned a coat for him.
We walked into the center of town and picked up a brochure. It was all in Norwegian, and thankfully we had the opportunity of Allspeak. I saw a little inn not far from the town square and we decided to go there.
We checked into the inn and flopped down on the bed. "Finally...we are free, free from that horrid place," I heard Loki mutter. "At least I'm with you, love."