Imagine you sacrificing yourself for Loki

I was on a mission with the Avengers and Loki, and it was currently a losing game. We were all tired, and the enemy, an Enhanced, was not giving up anytime soon. Steve yelled from the other side of the battlefield, "Keep going!" And he was pinned into the concrete. We watched with bated breath until he responded. Loki yelled from down the battlefield, "Y/N! LOOK OUT!"
I turned and saw the Enhanced coming at me. She threw an ice spear towards me, but I used my power to block it. I barely was able to protect myself.
The Enhanced seemed to give up for a second which caught me off guard. I was giving orders to the others when I felt stinging go through my body. I looked down and teeny ice spears were heading for Loki. I ran for him, and before I knew it, they were piercing my body. Blood seeped out through the wounds. "Y/N! NO!" Loki yelled, running for me. I collapsed into his arms and laughed sadly. "You didn't see that coming?" I coughed, and blood spattered his face.
Loki looked up at the Enhanced who was sending a bigger ice spear his way. He shot a bolt of magic that was no doubt lethal and killed her with one shock. Loki held me in his arms and peppered me with kisses. "Why? Why did you do that?" He asked. "I had to protect you. I have to go now, I'm sorry."
"No, please--"
I cupped his cheek with my hand and he placed his hand on mine. Tears leaked from his eyes as the world slowly went dark. The last words I heard from him were, "I love you--" and then that was it.