Hungry (President Loki)

A/n: Heavy smut/degradation in this chapter.

You flipped through multiple television channels as you awaited the entrance of your husband, Loki. Not long after you had settled on some soap opera, he came in through the door. "Hi, Mr. President~" you said, taking his blazer off. (In this universe the white house doesn't exist but y'all live in a mansion)

"I've had such an exhausting day, darling...I'm hungry.."

"Want me to make you something?"

"That's not what I meant," his eyes darkened in a lustful way, and he took you in his arms. Loki brought you to the bedroom and pinned you against the bed. You knew what was happening and you smirked, biting your lip. "Gods, don't smile at me like that. You drive me fucking insane," he said, but you could sense the lust and amusement in his eyes.

"You drive me insane. Goddammit, I'm fucking dripping wet for you already."

That was Loki's cue. He tore off your dress and discarded it on the floor without a second thought. He tossed his clothing to the side, now he was only in boxers. Loki's massive cock throbbed against your core, and damn was he hard for you already. No foreplay even needed.

You stroked his cock, moaning softly from the touch of it. "You think this is insane? I'll show how insane I can make you," he growled as he began to grind against you, the tip of his cock teasing your wet entrance. Finally, he penetrated you, and you screamed his name. "That's it, pet...you let everyone know who you belong to..." He thrusted deeper and harder, filling you up. "Nnhh...goddammit, Loki...harder! Please!"

"Fuck, honey...you're so tight..."

He groaned your name as he was struggling to hold back. Loki let out an animalistic noise in his throat as he pounded his hips against yours, making the bed below you shake. "Loki? May I...may I take you in my...my mouth?" You asked, whimpering.

"Yes...I want to see those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock..."

You took his cock in your mouth, the sheer size of it almost making you gag. You swirled your tongue around his sensitive tip, tasting the saltiness of his precum beading. Loki groaned deeply as you sucked, running his fingers through your hair. "That's it, pet...take my cock. Take it like the cock-hungry slut you are," he snarled, his head lolling back.

You took every drop of him before he started groaning again. "Fuck...fuck, Y/n...I can't...I'm about to cum..." He whispered hoarsely. "Don't you fucking stop," he growled, shaking as he bucked his hips. You tasted his release into you, Loki yelling your name out in pleasure. After a moment he pulled you off his cock and pinned you down on the bed, making you lay on your stomach. "My little pet's been very good, hasn't she?" You quickly nodded. "But I think she needs a reminder of what happens when she pushes her master over the edge..."

He smacked your ass, leaving a pinkish red handprint on your bare cheek. You moaned loudly, trying not to come undone right then and there. He spanked you about nine more times before entering you again from the front. As he thrusted against you roughly, you spilled inside him, yelling his name in a hoarse moan as you rode out your orgasm.

"Fuck, baby...you're too good at this for me," Loki whispered after a few more hours of this. "Was I a good girl?" You asked in a hoarse whisper. "The best girl. Now you lay there, I'll get us some food."