Imagine messing with Loki's scepter

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
I was cleaning our bedroom when I decided to take a break to go scouting under the bed. Loki wasn't home to judge me and the stuff I found so it was an opportunity that I would immediately take. I threw some boxes about and then found what looked like a curvaceous golden stick. I pulled it out from under the bed and realized that it was not a stick, but some sort of scepter.
I examined the scepter and twirled it around. "This is interesting," I whispered to myself. I walked out to the living room and spun it around. "i Am lOkI aNd I aM bUrDeNeD wItH gLoRiOuS pUrPoSe," I threw my voice tossing the scepter about. The weird blue thing in the sharp part of the scepter began to glow and I pointed it away from me towards the wall. "What the--" I began to say before it blew a hole in the wall. "Oh shit!" I yelled.
"Darling, I'm home--what's that?" Loki asked upon entry seeing the hole in the wall. I put on an innocent look and hid the scepter behind my back. "Uhm, nothing," I said quietly. Loki craned his neck and saw the golden part of the scepter hiding behind me. "Were you playing with Sceppie?" Loki asked, rubbing the bridge of his temples.
"Ye--wait, Sceppie? You named it?"
"Of course I did! She is the most important part of my life...except you of course!"
"I better be!"
Loki covertly took Sceppie out of my grip and swept me into a tight hug. "I'll fix that hole and we can get to cooking dinner, alright?" He asked.
"Why don't you do it with Sceppie?"
"Oh, Norns. You're never gonna let me forget that are you?"
"Nope."
Loki and I both smiled at each other and he said, "I love you, darling." I shook my head and said, "Love you 3000."