Imagine Loki walking in on you dancing

(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫
I was in one of the training rooms with Nat. She was teaching me classical dancing for Tony's ball tonight. "Good. You can practice some ballet on your own while I get some more waters for us," she said.
"Hydrate or die-drate!"
"Ha. Keep practicing."
I leaned against the bar Nat had set up and stretched my leg. I practiced different moves and soon I was lost in the violins and piano notes, dancing all around the floor.
As I danced around, I heard a silky voice comment, "Damn. That's something." I stopped on my toes and looked him in the eyes. Loki. He was there. And he had been watching me, no doubt. "H--how long have you been there?" I asked.
"Long enough to see you beating Nat at her own game."
"I'm nowhere near as good as her."
"Maybe not, but you're as graceful as a dove. Something that I treasure more than anything."
"Oh? What does that mean?"
"Something that you'll see tonight after Tony's ball."
He raised an eyebrow knowingly and kissed me on the cheek. "See you at eight, my darling dear," Loki smiled. "See you tonight," I replied. He exited just as Nat came back in. "An interruption?" She asked.
"The best kind of interruption."
"I heard every word of it."
"Nat! Eavesdropping!"
"Now you sound like Steve."