Imagine Having Loki as a Thunder Buddy

I looked on my phone and saw that a thunderstorm was coming. I had heard Thor yelling at Tony about something, so it was only natural that he would be conjuring up a storm. I curled up under my blankets and readied myself for the first rumble. I absolutely hated storms which was why Thor tried to remain calm. But sometimes he just got too angry.

A few minutes later, the storm was in full motion. Tears were rolling down my face and I was biting my lip, trying not to sob. I heard outside my room, "Has anyone checked on her??" Loki. Of course. He hated storms too, but he never showed it. At least not in front of the team. He burst into my room and his expression softened once he saw me shaking under the blankets. "Oh, my darling. I'm so sorry," he laid next to me and held me tight.

"I'm here, I'm here. Come on, let's sing the thunder song," he whispered. Right, the thunder song. We always sang that whenever there was a storm.

"When you hear the sound of thunder,
Don't you get too scared,
Just grab your thunder buddy,
And say these magic words:
'FUCK YOU THUNDER!'"

We both ended up laughing through the storm. Thor came in, apologizing. "I didn't mean to--what is this?" He asked, confused at seeing us laughing during a storm. He knew we were both scared to pieces of storms. "Thunder buddies," I smiled. He shrugged and replied, "I'm quite sorry, Y/n. The storm will be over shortly." He left and as soon as it had started, the thunderstorm was over.