Two Lokis

I watched with horror as a weird portal opened up in the sky. I could see space from it...and that scared the shit out of me. I quickly speed dialed Loki, to which the call immediately dropped. "Fuck! Stupid service!" I hissed. As soon as I got that sentence out, a man fell from the sky. He looked just like Loki.

"What the--" I grabbed a baseball bat and got closer. "Loki?" I whispered as I further examined him. "What? Loki?" The man questioned. "Loki, why did you cut your hair? And why is it...blonde?" The man came to his senses and chuckled. "Oh, I'm Tom. Tom Hiddleston, ma'am." He held out his hand to shake, which I did.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid I don't know who you are. But you look...look just like my boyfriend."

"Is your boyfriend Loki, by any chance?"

"Yeah--wait. How did you know?"

"It appears I've been transported to the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

"The what now?" I asked, still confused. This so called Tom guy chuckled and started to explain. He was from a different universe, one that didn't have the actual Loki. Apparently all the Avengers and such were played by actors. Then I heard the doorknob jiggle. "Well, Tom. It's your lucky day. You get to meet the actual Loki."

Loki came in, and immediately made sure I was okay. "Loki, I'm fine. The portal didn't do anything. We'll ask Strange about it, yeah?" He nodded and caught sight of Tom. "Who is this darling?" He asked. I smiled and responded, "This is Tom Hiddleston. He fell from the portal. He's from a different universe where the Avengers, us...we are all played by actors."

"Oh. How very...interesting."

He almost looked disgusted at Tom. No, it wasn't disgust...it was jealousy. "Loki, are you afraid I'm gonna leave you for Tom?" I winked. Loki turned pink. "N-No! No!" He turned away from me. "Loki, you can rest assured that I will not leave you for Tom. I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."