Imagine you coming out to Loki

A/n: this chapter is dedicated to Adhd_sucks

I sat in my closet, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet. I was scared, I was about to come out as trans to my partner, Loki, and I didn't know how he would take it.

I heard his voice calling out for me and I started biting my nails. Stop it, Y/n, you can do this. I stood and peeked my head around the corner. Loki saw me and immediately knew something was up. "What's wrong?"

"I have something I need to tell you."

Loki pulled me into the living room and we sat down. "What is it?" He placed his hand on mine as I steeled myself. "Loki. I feel more comfortable as a man. I'm transgender. I really, really hope you understand and if you don't I--" Loki put his finger to my lips. I scoffed and said, "What? Why are you--"

"Darling, I want to show you something."

I cocked my head and the next thing I knew, Loki wasn't a guy anymore. In front of me was a quite attractive woman with long raven hair and green eyes. "Loki?" I asked. She nodded and said, "It's not like I'm mad at you, love! I'm genderfluid myself."

"Wow...you are really pretty in this form."

"Thank you," Lady Loki said, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I blushed and replied, "So this doesn't bother you?" She shook her head and smiled: "Of course not. I love you either way."

"And I love you too."