Imagine you and Loki reuniting after a mission

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)
Loki's POV
If I hadn't been before, I was royally, utterly pissed at Odin. He had sent Y/n on a deadly mission to Jotunheim, knowing that it may kill her. Word was coming in that there were multiple fatalities. I knew she was a fierce warrior, a force to be reckoned with, but the Jotuns were deadly. One touch and she could die. I paced around my mother's study while she did her work. "Loki, my darling, I know you are concerned, but what good is it to be pacing? Go to the Bifrost and wait for her," Mother said softly. I looked out the window and ran.
I mounted my horse and rode towards the Bifrost. She still wasn't back yet, but Heimdall stood there. "Is she still alive?" Those were my first words out. Heimdall nodded and said, "Yes. I can see her, she is fighting valiantly." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Hang on, your Highness," he said. I saw him twist the sword and the Rainbow Bridge lit up. I dismounted my horse and waited. Perhaps she was coming back to me.
A whole slew of soldiers including the warriors three, Lady Sif, and Y/n came out of the portal. I saw some of them were injured. "Get her to the infirmary, guys! Now!" Y/n yelled. "Since when did she become the boss..." Volstagg muttered. Y/n wiped blue blood off of her face, Jotun blood, and caught sight of me. "Loki--" I cut her off with a deep kiss. As our lips parted, I smiled. "I'm just happy that you're safe, my love."
"You kissed me. You've never kissed me before!"
"Did you not like it?"
"I--I loved it."
"Then I shall do it again, my love," I smirked, kissing her again. She smiled through the kiss. Our lips parted again. "I kissed you because I was worried. They said there were many fatalities, and I was concerned you may have been one of them--"
"Forgive me, Loki. It was the Allfather's orders."
"I love you, Y/n. I can't lose you."
"I love you too, Loki," she replied before pulling me in for another kiss.