Imagine losing your voice around Loki

(「'・ω・)「
I woke up as per usual. I rubbed my throat; it was burning and sore as hell. I tried to ask Loki, who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen currently, to get me some cough medicine, but all that came out was a pathetic squeak. "What did you say, darling?" He asked, walking into the bedroom. I tried speaking again, but all that came out was again a squeak. "Your voice? Is it gone?" He asked. I nodded. Loki stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "Oh, love. I'll make some tea for you, alright?" I nodded and smiled again.
I stole the dry erase board from the fridge which we always used for grocery lists. I was stealthy about it, if Loki saw me out of bed he'd have a fit. He always did whenever I was sick or anything of the sort. I snuck back into bed and sat up on the pillows. Loki brought in a tray of chamomile tea and pancakes. "Where'd you get that?" He asked, gesturing to the board. I shrugged innocently. "Did you snag that when I wasn't looking? Sneaky darling," Loki said, a smirk hidden in his voice. I stuck my tongue out at him and wrote on the board--
I'm fine to walk around you know!
"But you're sick, my dear!"
Not. Sick. Just lost my voice.
I sipped my tea gingerly and Loki chuckled. He felt my forehead with his hand and drew it away. "Darling, you're burning up. You're sick," he said more firmly this time. I rolled my eyes and ate my pancakes, glaring at him while doing so. I showed him the board again and pointed to the 'Not Sick' part. Loki settled into bed with me, placing his hands on me. "Sick. And I'll bring your fever down, dear," he said, using his powers to slowly relieve my fever. "Better?" He asked.
Better.
I finished my tea and closed my eyes. "Thank...you," I barely whispered. It hurt, but I got it out. "Shh, love. Don't speak, don't hurt your voice," Loki said. Okay. I finished my tea and cuddled against Loki. "Fall asleep, darling. I won't mind," he whispered. It wasn't long before the onset of sleep fell over me.