Chapter 1

The prime admin gazed over Minecraft, her eyes fixated upon the bloody battle that unused below her. Her partner, the technological prime admin, was currently swinging his prime obsidian-hilted golden sword back and forth at demon-speed. Not bad... he's getting almost half as strong as me... the prime admin of the physical side smiled fondly.

From her high vantage point hovering in the sky, the young woman could see her partner's apprentice, Pearl Moon, fighting her hardest. She was impressive... impressive enough to take her place as the next technological prime. But no, not the physical side. She was strong, but the current physical prime needed to find someone she trusted enough to take the superior prime position.

That person would have to be the most powerful player in Minecraft, as they would need to ne entrusted with care and charge over Minecraft when the current prime's position was... relocated. Prime 1 - as the anonymous physical prime was known - had accepted long ago that she would almost certainly die protecting Minecraft. Soon. She was running out of time to find her successor as the watchers grew in number.

Prime 1's gaze was drawn to a watcher boy. He had long, curly dirty blonde hair that spilled from under his trademark purple watcher cloak all the way down his back. As with many of the other powerful watchers, a glowing eye hovered over his forehead, keeping his hood in place. Never revealing his true identity. Almost like Prime 1's own white hood, which hid her from the stares of the world.

But he, unlike the others, fought better than many of Prime 1's best admins put together. She cocked her head to the side as she considered him, her wings flapping slowly all the while. He radiated with a bright white aura unlike the other watchers... could he... Prime 1 took a sharp intake of breath.

The boy was clearly using watcher magic. But his aura was obviously an admin aura. A strange-colored admin aura, but definitely not a watcher aura. Yet the two didn't mix, they fought each other like fire and water, enemies for as long as dark and light existed. Rivals since Notch had first shaped Minecraftia. This boy... he couldn't have been older than sixteen... yet he defied all the rules of magic in existence.

Prime 1 dove towards the ground decisively. Her admins parted like two walls of water, pushed apart by an invisible force. A primal force. The watchers receded in terror. All but one... the one that mystified Prime 1 more than she would ever admit.

"Watcher boy... I challenge you to a duel." Prime 1 spoke suddenly. The admins and watchers gasped and scampered away, like shadows fleeing the morning light. The admins had rarely heard Prime 1 speak, let alone without a voice changer. And to challenge a teenage watcher boy nonetheless... Prime 1 had only ever challenged one other person in history. The former physical prime, Prime 1's mentor, Prime Admin Priori.

The watcher boy smirked cockily. Prime 1 twitched restlessly as she allowed her powerful primal magical to flow through her veins. The rushing magic lit up six water-droplet shaped golden magic marks that embellished each of the admin's wrists.

The admin charged. Hmm... he's brazen. Prime 1 read her opponent easily from his attacks. Each one granted her another bit of information about the boy and his personality. Each attack she sidesteeped with easy grace.

The watcher boy looked agitated as he prepared to strike again, this time with magic. "Stop." Prime 1 spoke, her voice clear and cold, "Admins. Leave. Now." She commanded, pushing them back with a tidal wave of gold magic. The watcher boy looked at the admin in reverence and awe. She smiled slightly.

"Watchers. Leave now, or prepare to be annihilated. This is your last chance." The prime took a step forward. Suddenly she heard a whoosh behind her and swirled around, pointing her finger and imobilising the watcher boy in midair as he leaped towards her. He brandished a posioned purple watcher dagger. Prime 1 merely raised her eyebrows before turning back to the army.