Fun Facts, Statistics, And A Final Author's Note

WiseWing77 Here! 

Thank you everybody for sticking with me through this book! I'm incredibly excited about the progress I've made just with this one story!

I really appreciate everyone who inspired me and supported me throughout the process. A big thank you to Ariyaquila for allowing me to use many of her story points and hierarchies for this Grian FanFiction!

Some Fun Facts:

-When I first created the google document I used for this story, it was on July 2nd, 2022 at 6:53 PM on the dot.  I finished the final chapter of this book on July 22nd, 2022 at 6:37 PM. 

-That means this book took almost exactly to the minute twenty days to complete.

-There are fewer words on my google document than on this Wattpad version because on the original google document version there were no chapters. That means transitions were really rough so I added extra paragraphs on Wattpad to transition the chapters.

-The song that sums up a lot of this story is Sing Me To Sleep by Alan Walker. I always picture Grian saving his friends and always putting them before everything else. The actual definition of selfless it's not even funny T-T. And Pearl's constant sacrifice for him - I think she's the real hero of this story :)

Some Google Docs Statistics:

103 Pages

Font - Times New Roman

Font Size - 11

Line Spacing - Normal/Default

Paragraph Spacing - 1.15

Words - 46, 804 (Again, fewer words on the google docs version)

Characters - 268,695

ᒷꖎ ⎓╎リᒷ -