Head over heels

The door opens and I see a girl hanging up a mirror on the wall.

She looks at me and a smile reaches her face.

"Hello," she says as she hesitantly walks back from the mirror looking as if she's scared it will fall.

Once she sees that the mirror won't drop she walks towards me.

"My name is Aria," she says reaching out her hand.

"Taylor," I replied shaking her hand.  I close the door and place the suitcase on the bed.

"Wow," I hear her say. I look up at her tilting my head in confusion.

"I don't know how you fitted everything in one bag," she responds.

"I probably should've been like you, I brought so much stuff," she adds.

"I'm sure it's not that much," I say.

"And that's where you're wrong," I look up and see her pointing to the three suitcases.

"Yea never minds, I take that back," I chuckle.

"Yup,"

After I'm done putting my clothes in the drawer and my shoes against the wall, I fall onto the bed in exhaustion.

"Hey, I'm going to grab a bite at the dining hall. Wanna come?" she asks.

I think about it for a moment but end up accepting her offer.

As we enter the dinner haul I look around and stare in surprise.

"I didn't think it would be this huge," Aria says.

"Me neither," I say.

We then split up to grab some food. I grabbed a pizza, a burger, and some fries.

I pay the lady at the register, not forgetting to thank her.

I look around the dining hall to find Aria and I find her eating some tenders.

I make my way to her table and sit down.

"This food is so fucking good," she says as she stuffs her mouth with fries.

I take a small bite of my pizza to see if she was right and she was absolutely right.

"It is fantastic," I say as I take another bite of the pizza.

...

"Are you gonna go back to the dormitory?" Aria asks dumping her food in the trash.

"Not yet, I gotta head to the library," I respond.

"Okay, I'm gonna head back cause I am so sleepy." She says as she covers a yawn with her hand.

"Okay no problem, I'll see you later," I say as we walk out of the dining hall and begin to walk in the opposite direction as her.

"See ya," she says as she waves her hand.

I walk out of the dining hall and head to the campus.

As I'm walking towards the campus I hear my phone ring.

I grab my phone and look at it to see mom's calling.

I flip open my phone and take the call.

"Hello," I ask.

"Hey honey, how's it going so far." I hear her ask.

"It's going pretty good, the dining hall has good food. And I met my roommate, her name is Aria."