Teacher Assistant

"F-favorite food?" 

Leo and I sat on one of the benches asking each other questions. He said it was so that we could get to know each other better.

I didn't really mind, if I'm being honest I found it refreshing. Talking to someone new. I thought the only person I would be talking to is Aria.

Leo sarcastically tapped his index finger against his chin thinking.

"Umm, I'm going to have to say pizza." He said. I tried to refrain my face from scrunching up in disgust.

I mean pizza is good, great to watch a movie on a rainy day, but to call it my favorite food is pushing it.

"You think pizza is disgusting?" His jaw dropped.

"I-I mean, not to call it my f-favorite food," I said apologetically.

"You must have never had good pizza to say that." He said shaking his head.

"What about your favorite food?" He asked as he leaned against the table.

"I l-like sushi," His face morphed into disgust.

How Ironic.

"It's delicious," I say. How can someone not like sushi?

"No, it's disgusting. How can you like that?"

"W-what do you mean? It's amazing. You should try it, one day." I leaned against the table a bit, placing my chin on the plan of my hand.

"I'll think about it."

"What about your favorite color?" 

"Don't have one," I said.

"You?" I asked. I reached my hand down to grab my phone from my pocket.

"Red," I smiled at him. I felt like it was pretty typical for a guy. It's always between red, blue, or black. In my opinion.

"What? Why are you smiling?" He looked at me with a smile of his own appearing on his face.

"N-nothing," I looked down to see the time.

"W-we should start leaving, class starts in about ten minutes," I said grabbing my stuff. Leo grabs his own things as well.

As we reached my building he walked past me opening the door.

I thanked him  for opening the door before entering.

"What Professor do you have?" he asked as we were walking past the classrooms.

"P-Professor Knight," I said.

"Oh, good luck." He said giving me an apologetic look this time.

I giggled, "I'm fine. He's not that bad."

I then arrived at the class. I said my goodbyes to Leo and we parted ways.

I walked into class, taking a seat in the front. Not too many students would sit in the front, so it meant more space for me.

 I've gotten pretty comfortable in the front anyway. He sometimes would call on students but so far I've gotten good luck.

I took out my things, placing them on the table. 

"Hello there."

I snap my head turning to look next to me. A boy sat right next to me.

My eyes widened as I realized it was the boy who was kind of arguing with Professor Clarke and got kicked out of the class.