Aftermath

"Y-You have a lovely home," I said to Professor Knight. As we walked down the hallways I couldn't help but admire the lovely painting on the wall.

They were gorgeous.

"Thank you," he gently replied.

After a minute or so, we made it to the room.

He opened the room.

I gasped as I looked inside. It was so so pretty. The bed was big, with see-through curtains hanging around it.

"If you need me, I'll be in the room across from you, alright?"

I nodded, not paying any attention to what he was saying.

I took a step in, to further look.

 Two doors were across from the bed. There was a good-sized closet across from the other side of the bed and it was giant.

It was like a small room someone would use just for sleeping.

I then passed by the huge vanity, turning into the bathroom. I switched on the light. There was a giant bathtub along with a shower.

"Alright?" His voice abruptly asked. I looked back at him.

What was he saying again?

 I nodded my head pretending I knew what he was talking about.

There was a window in the shower and the bathtub that overlooked the backyard.

Wouldn't someone be able to see m-

"Don't worry, anybody from outside can't see you. The window is set up in a way only you can see out and not the other way around.

I looked around, meeting Professor Knight's eyes. His arm was leaning against the doorway while he looked at me.

"O-oh,"

"I'm going to leave so you can wash up. In the top cabinets are towels and everything you'll need to wash up. In the bottom cabinets are everything you need to use after showering." He pointed.

I nodded my head as he explained everything. Professor Knight then left leaving me to myself and to my thoughts.

I opened the top cabinets. Everything was so neatly placed. On the top shelf were neatly folded towels. The middle shelf was soaps body washes, shampoo, and conditioner.

The last shelf was filled with rags and loofahs.

I bent down to the bottom cabinets, opening them. There were different scented lotions and body oils. Along with skincare and hair products.

I then closed the cabinets and walked over to the front door to lock it. Finishing with that I clocked the bathroom door.

I walked towards the sink and saw my reflection.

My cheek was a bit red, my lip was cut, and my hair was a mess. I placed my keys, phone, and wallet on the counter and then I started to strip out of my clothes.

Opening the top cabinet I grabbed a loofah, a body wash, conditioner, shampoo, and an unscented bar of soap.

I placed the items onto the rack in the shower. I turned on the shower, holding out my hand trying to find the right temperature.

Once I found the temperature, I stepped in. 

I took off my hair clip placing it on the rack. I then tipped my head back, letting the water cascade down my scalp.

~ 10 minutes later

I grabbed my hair putting it back into the claw clip to let the conditioner set. I grab the body wash squeezing it onto the loofah.