Nightmare

"Please," I beg. I tried to move back as he walked towards me. My hands trembled against the cold floor.

His eyes look down at me. A smirk rested on his face. The expression scared me, the fear started to fill my body.

"I p-promise not to tell a-anyone if you l-let me go." My back hit the wall as my chest continued to heave up and down.

"Really?" His eyebrows quirked. He bent down to me, his face close to me. His face rubbed my cheek.

"But you already have." His eyes darken as his other hand roams my body. My eyes widened as I realize that he knew.

"I-I'm sorry please, p-please just let me go," My eyes shut as tears started to stream down my face.

"I'll make you're sorry." His voice spits back.

"Taylor!"

My eyes snap open as I sit up, leaning over the couch. I place my hands on my chest as I continued to cry.

All of a sudden I felt a dip in the couch. I saw a hand coming to my face in my peripheral, I slapped it away as I shifted from the unknown person.

I gulp as I see Professor Knight sitting on the edge of the couch. His eyes were filled with worriedness, his hair was a bit messy, and it seemed like he just got out of bed.

My eyes filled with tears as I realize what I did.

"I-I'm sorry, I t-truly didn't m-mean-" My voice was caught off as the tears poured out of my eyes, causing my throat to clog up.

I covered my face with my hand as my sobs started to rack through my body. I felt Professor Knight's hand grab ahold of my waist lifting me up to rest on top of his lap.

I move my hands clenching onto his shirt as I sob into his chest. I try to stop myself from crying to only end up crying harder.

"It's okay my love, let it all out." He gently whispers in my ear. His reply only made my heart ache even more.

I could hear the sounds of the door opening upstairs followed by the sound of rushed footsteps descending the stairs.

I am slightly tense up as the sound of footsteps came closer. I didn't want them to see me like this.

"What happened." I heard Professor Ford's rough voice immediately ask.

His voice was fully laced with concern. I heard his footsteps starting to get closer before they halted.

"Nothing, it's fine. Go upstairs." Professor Knight said. His voice was slightly demanding.

"I asked wha-" Professor Ford's angry voice was cut off by a more stern voice.

"Now's not the time Xavier." Professor Knight angrily stated. The rough tone of his voice had my body now fully tense.

His hand came in contact with my back, rubbing it soothingly. The tenseness faded away with each second that went by with him rubbing my back.

"Let's let them be." I heard Professor Clarke's reason. I heard a scoff come from Professor Ford before he left.

"If she ends up needing anything let me know," I heard Professor Clarke say before he left as well.

My sobs were the only sound that was heard throughout the house as Professor Knight continued to soothe me.

After a while, my cries stopped. My head rested against Professor Knight's shoulder as I stared at the small necklace around his neck.