Party Time

"How about this?" 

I finished taking a shower about twenty minutes ago and I've been trying on outfits. Aria didn't say that they were bad but she asked if there was something else.

Aria looked me up and down. I feel like I'm in a modeling audition.

She squinted her eyes in thought, "I have a top that would go perfectly with that."

She got up walking to her closet. She was rummaging through her closet and picked out a long-sleeved cardigan.

"Oh, no, please. This is yours Aria." I said. I didn't want to use her stuff.

"Taylor. I promise it's not that serious, I'm letting you borrow it. Please put it on." She looked at me with a pointed look.

I sighed, taking her shirt. I then walked back into the bathroom, locking it. I slipped off the hoodie and placed the top on me.

I looked back in the mirror. The cardigan was cropped and it only had three buttons that went over my cleavage, the rest of the cardigan was left open. The buttons were pretty spaced out so it didn't so too much.

I did feel like it was a little much for me. You could see a bit of my cleavage and since the jeans were low-rise you could see my stomach.

"Let me see the outfit, Taylor," Aria yelled through the door. I opened the door and walked out.

Aria looked up and her eyes were practically bulging out of her sockets.

"You look so good!" She yelled coming up to hug me. I was surprised by her reaction.

"Are you sure? I feel like it's sticking to me like a second skin," I muttered. She retracted from the hug looking at my outfit again.

"It's perfect on you." She said.

"You literally have the best body I have ever seen. I don't know why you cover it in your hoodies. Remind me tomorrow that you and I have to go shopping, on me." 

I looked at her wide-eyed, "We can go but I want to pay for my o-own clothes Aria."

"Fine." She said with a pout set on her face.

"Let me do your hair before we leave." 

She grabbed something from her dresser and started pulling my hair up.

About ten minutes later she was done. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was in a claw clip with a few pieces of hair framing my face.

"Now do you mind if I do your face? I'll just put a bit of mascara and some gloss since you don't really need much." She grabbed a bag that seemed to have all her makeup.

"Look up," She instructed.

In the beginning, I wasn't too sure about going to the party but now I started to feel a little bit excited. 

Since I never really got to dress up or do things with other girls my age it felt like I was starting to experience what most girls my age got to.

"Now on to the lips," She said clapping her hands.

"Aria?" I asked.

"Give me one second," she said opening the gloss and applying it to my lips.

"Done!" She exclaimed.

I got up and went to the bathroom to look at myself. 

I softly gasped. For once I felt pretty. I stepped back examining my outfit. Aria was right, it did fit me well.