The Process

"Thank god it's Friday," Leo yawns. I nod my head, "Agreed."

Luckily the week went fast and without any problems.

Professor Ford didn't bring up the incident that happened this week. I couldn't understand if it was because he didn't care or he knew I was embarrassed.

Nonetheless, I was glad he didn't mention it.

"I can't wait to sleep in," I said copying the notes on the board.

"I wish I could say the same," 

"But I have to practice this weekend, we have an upcoming game this Friday." Leo sadly sighed.

"Well, at least make it count." I encouraged.

"I will, you coming?" Leo asked. I looked up at him, "You want me to?"

He scratched the back of his head, "Yeah. You and Aria can come together. She can root for Tom and you can ... root for me."

I smiled, "Okay, I'll come then."

Back then in high school, I didn't really get to go to any games.

My mom would ask me why I wouldn't go and I would say it's because I had too much work but if I was being honest, it was because I didn't have anyone to go with.

At times it would make me sad but the feeling went away once I would distract myself with a bit of music and a book.

But now I was a bit happy. I would be able to cheer on Leo from the sidelines and I would have Aria to keep me company as well.

The sound of the bell ringing knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Good, I'll see you later Taylor." He said getting up from his chair.

We both waved before he left.

"Ms. Jones, come see me please."

I snapped over to Professor Knight's figure. His eyes weren't meeting mine, they were looking in the direction of the door.

Following his gaze I found he was watching Leo leave.

I got up from my seat and quickly walked over to his desk.

"You needed me, Professor?"

"Yes, I wanted to inform you that an emergency came up and we won't be needing your help after class today."

"Oh, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yea, nothing to worry yourself about." He reassured.

"Okay, well I'll see you next week then Professor."

"See you next week Ms. Jones." He replied.

After saying out goodbyes, I left the classroom. I began to make my way to my dorm.

Guess I can get a headstart on sleep.

~Saturday Morning~

"Tayor!"

I groan as I stuff my face into the pillow.

"What?" I say, my response coming out a bit muffled.

"Get up, we are going out!" I hear her say.

Relutantly I turn around and sit up from the bed.

"But it's Saturday," I mumble. I lift my hand up, rubbing my eyes.

"That's exactly why you need to get up. We have the game this upcoming weekend and we need to look cute. So we are going out today." She sternly said.