Reality

"I don't want to go back there," I huffed, sitting beside Aria. 

"I did tell you he was strict, Taylor," Aria said beside me.

"You did say strict but not rude; if I had known that I probably wouldn't have applied for his class." 

Maybe it's not too late to switch classes.

"Was he at least good-looking? Maybe that would make the class worth it."

I snap my head at her in shock.

I mean... he wasn't totally unappealing.

 "Why would that matter?" I could feel my face slightly blush. 

Aria began to slowly smile as she saw my face.

"I knew it!" She laughed.

"T-that's not the point," I said covering my face with my hands.

"Alright fine. In my opinion, if you are thinking about switching classes, I don't think you should." 

I look up at her, "Why would you not? I'm sure he hates me."

"If you leave the class, that's fine, and I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one. But he's a well-known Professor. Passing his class with good grades and all, will allow you to have more opportunities for what you want to do. And I'm sure Professors here know how hard his class is so that would look good for you."

I look down in thought, "I guess you're right, it will be over before I know it. I at least hope he's the only one I will have trouble with."

"I'm sure there are other kids who have given him a headache already. Just try to keep your head down and maybe try to answer some questions in class."

"I'll try. Thanks for the advice Aria."

"Anytime," she says.

I grab my phone and see I have an hour before my next class. 

I guess I could go walk around campus in the meantime.

"Aria, I'm gonna head out to walk around the campus," 

"I'm going to take a thirty-minute nap," she mumbles. I giggle as she places the cover over her head.

***

So hot.

I grab my phone to see the time, the time read ten-thirty-five.

 I should start heading to class, I don't want to be late

I look at the school map and began walking to class.

When I reach the building I open the door and walk inside. As I walk down the hallway, I see some classes are already in session.

I look at every door number trying to search for my class. As I made it to a class at the end of the hall I see it.

 I hesitantly peek my head through the door to see if there was anyone.

To my surprise, there were a lot of people there. Unfortunately, the back and middle rows were all filled.

Why are there so many students here? Now I have no choice but to sit in the front.

 I walked towards the first row, taking a seat.

Behind me, I heard the voices of three girls laughing with one another in the row behind me.  

While I was waiting, I wrote my heading in my notebook. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I grabbed it and saw a text from Mom.