Creepy

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Adonis takes in a breath before he walks into the bathroom. As he walks in a couple guys pass him patting his back as they did so. Adonis just smiles and walks into the bathroom and sees Jeremy by one of the sinks. Adonis could see Jeremy's slightly red eyes, he sighs and leans against the wall next to him.

"First day of school and your already stoned." Adonis speaks up. "That's a new record."

Jeremy's head snaps to the other boy. His eyes widen just a bit seeing it was his ex boyfriend. "Elena sent you?"

"Yup." Adonis nods pushing Jeremy away from the sink and looks at himself in the mirror fixing his hair. "Told her I wouldn't be much help, but here I am and you know I don't like your sister that much."

Jeremy just hums watching the boy fix his hair. "You came and now you can leave."

Adonis rolls his eyes and looks at the Gilbert boy. "You know I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but you need to be careful with that shit. It's going to hurt you more and I don't want to see you—."

"What do you care? We broke up." Jeremy snaps. "You turned 17 it's over. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"You know damn well it wasn't like that." Adonis remarks.

"No I don't because you broke up with me without any explanation, so I had to assume the reason." Jeremy retorts crossing his arms over his chest.

"You were in a dark place and the last thing you needed was for me to make it worse. You knew how toxic we were. It was good in the beginning, but it would only cause more pain and I just so happened to had turned 17." Adonis explains walking a bit closer to the boy, making sure there was some type of space between them. "I thought I was doing what was best for you."

"That's the thing, you don't know what's best for me. Do you know how much that hurt? I thought you broke up with me because you got tired of me and got older." Jeremy walks closer his arm crossed over his chest.

"I didn't mean to make it worse, Jeremy and I didn't get tired of you, I would never." Adonis shakes his head. "We we're just too toxic Jere. It was great until you were only using me to hide your feelings you had for Vicki and our relationship was based on sex. Yeah we had those amazing happy moments, but we didn't love each other, Jeremy."

"I know, that doesn't mean I don't miss those happy moments everyday. You did make me happy." Jeremy walks closer again.

"As did you, but let's face it we weren't gonna go far with a relationship like that." Adonis sighs glancing at himself in the mirror.

Jeremy nods before his eyes glance down to Adonis's lips. Without thinking he leans up and presses his lips against Adonis's. It took Adonis a minute to figure out what was happening and when he did he gently moved away from Jeremy.

"Jer, we can't." Adonis takes a step away from Jeremy. "I know your still caught up with Vicki."

"I know. I just needed that." Jeremy sighs as he leans against the sink. "How did you know?"

"When I said her name, your face slightly brightened." Adonis points out as he turns to walk out the bathroom.

"Adonis!" Jeremy calls to him making the boy turn around. "Promise we can still be friends."