Sickening

"So..." Adonis turns on his side looking at Stefan who was laying on his back, shirtless watching the movie in front of him. "I'm curious. Have you ever been on a double before?"

Stefan turns his head and looks to Adonis with a small smile on his face. "No talking during the movie."

"Come on. We knew some point after you took your shirt off we weren't gonna watch the movie very long." Adonis groans, he sits up and straddles Stefan's waist. The boy lets out a low groan. "I'm curious, Stef. Please? I wanna know."

"Fine." Stefan places his hands on the side of Adonis's waist. "'72, Hef and the twins."

"What?" Adonis asks with wide eyes. He lets out a chuckle. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah...playmates." Stefan nods a smile on his lips. "I got Miss June."

"Oh my God." Adonis laughs.

"What? You asked!" Stefan exclaims.

"I know...I know." Adonis calms down. "I just wasn't expecting that."

"Why? Because it's a girl?" Stefan asks a teasing smirk on his face.

"Don't be stupid." Adonis slaps Stefan's chest, a smirk playing at his lips. "It's because I've seen a picture of you in '72 and you do not look like Miss June's type."

"You know what." Stefan sits up and flips them over. Adonis now laying down, Stefan in between his legs a tight grip on his thighs. "You think you're so funny, huh?"

"Oh, darlin'." Adonis reaches up and cups Stefan's cheek. "I think I'm absolutely hilarious."

Stefan shakes his head in amusement and then leans down connecting his lips roughly against Adonis's. Adonis brings his other hand to Stefan's cheek, pulling him in more.

Adonis for a spilt second pulls away. "I told you we'd eventually do more than watch the movie."

"Shut up." Stefan rolls his eyes playfully, reconnecting their lips. Adonis smiles into it, allowing one of his hands to slowly move down Stefan's chest.

Stefan moves his lips to the Adonis neck, leaving wet kisses here and there. Adonis gets to Stefan's waistband. He puts his hand inside Stefan's pants and with a grin to Stefan, he grabs the Salvatores erection and he takes it into his hand. Stefan shutters, letting out a low
moan as Adonis pumps him.

Adonis continues his movements as Stefan makes dark hickeys all around his neck, earning moans. Before anything else could happen there was a sudden knock on the door. "Stefan? Are you in there?"

"Fucking bitch." Adonis mumbles as Stefan looks up, Adonis still pumping him.

"E-Elena?" Stefan stutters. "What-What are you doing here?"

"I have to talk to you about something that happened." Elena speaks through the door. "Can I come in?"

Stefan stays quite, enjoying the feeling of Adonis pleasuring him. Stefan releases a moan, making Adonis smirk up at him.

"Stefan? Hello?" Elena calls through the door.
"Can I come in?"

"No!" Stefan shouts. He lets out a low groan. "Fuck...I'll be out soon! Just-Just wait."

"Are you okay?"

"Jesus." Adonis mumbles. "She can't take a hint."

"I'm fine! Just go downstairs!" Stefan shouts, hearing Elena's footsteps descend.

Adonis's smirk widens when he feel Stefan start throbbing in his hands. Adonis rubs his slit making him gasp. Adonis turns them over and connects their lips again before he lets Stefan go making him whine.