Oh Boy

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Adonis wakes up with a gasp. He abruptly sits up. He pants heavily trying to catch his breath. His head was throbbing and his ears were ringing, still hearing little whispers around him.

Adonis rubs his eyes and then his temples. He sighs as he looks up, looking around taking in his surroundings. Around him it was dark, the only light is from the small lantern hanging on the rocky wall.

He gets up and looks around, he now notices that not only is he by himself, but he's in the Fell's Church ruins.

Adonis groans. He wonders how he got there. All he remembers is walking to Stefan and him dropping to the floor. He looks up and sees a whole on top, only seeing the dark sky.

"Stefan?" He calls out looking around the ruins. Its now suddenly fully silent. No whispers, no nothing. "Stefan?! Baby!"

"Adonis!" A voice calls back...Bonnie.

"Adonis!" Adonis felt his heart beat begin to slow down at the sound of his lovers voice.

"Help please!" Adonis shouts up to them looking up and seeing them. "I don't know what happened, I guess the ground gave way, and I fell, and..."

"It's okay. It's okay." Stefan says to him in a patient soothing tone. "We're gonna get you out of here."

"How?" Bonnie and Adonis question.

Stefan glances at Bonnie before he jumps down next to Adonis. Adonis gives him a look. "Because that was so smart."

"Just close your eyes." Stefan says, Adonis gives him a unsure look. "Trust me."

Adonis sighs and nods. Stefan wraps his arms around him firmly. He takes a breath before he jumps up. When they land, he releases Adonis who still had his eyes shut closed.

"You can open your eyes now." Stefan says in a teasing tone.

Adonis opens his tightly shut eyes and looks around. "Next time warn me."

"I didn't want to scare you." Stefan states. He steps forward and takes Adonis's face in his hands. "You okay?"

"Mhm." Adonis hums, he leans forward and places his lips against Stefan's. He feels his body calm down. They pull away and Adonis steps back taking Stefan's hand in his looking between him and Bonnie. "What happened? How did you know where I was?"

"Well, my grandmother told me that she visioned you here or something." Bonnie informs Adonis. "I guessed where you were."

"She found me. You had uh, snapped my neck with you're magic." Stefan looks from their intertwined hands to his boyfriends face.

"Oh my god." Adonis mutters.

"It's okay though." Stefan calms him down. "I could tell you weren't you and I'm okay."

"This all happened when..." Adonis trails off letting go of Stefan's hand as he starts to pace.

"When what?" Bonnie asks as they watch him pace.

"I heard them...down there." Adonis gestures to the Church ruins.

"The whispers?" Bonnie questions.

Adonis nods still pacing. "...behind the door. Are they in pain?"

"In the beginning...yes." Stefan answers stepping in front of Adonis stopping him from pacing. "But not anymore. They've starved to the point of desiccation."