Complaining

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"You have every reason to be upset with him." Stefan tells Elena as he, Elena and Adonis walk to his locker. Adonis was tired of her and her obsession with his boyfriend.

"I don't think she does." Adonis says, eating the granola bar Stefan opened for him. "I'm Damon's defense he didn't know Isobel was your mother and yes he bragged about it to Alaric, which he shouldn't have done, but what happened had nothing to do with you and if anything you should be mad at Isobel."

Stefan sighs and wraps his arm around Adonis's shoulders, stuffing the rest of the granola bar in Adonis's mouth. He looks to Elena. "Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?"

"About what?" Elena asks. "Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah...I haven't thought about it at all."

"I'm sorry I brought it up." Stefan mumbles.

"I'm gonna go find Jeremy, see you guys later." Elena gives them a smile and walks away.

"I hope not." Adonis grumbles closing Stefan's locker.

"You're so mean." Stefan chuckles as he leans against the lockers.

"Only to people named Elena." Adonis steps in front of Stefan who put his hands on the boys waste pulling him closer. "I wish we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire's, no Elena's, no weird teachers..."

"No vampires at all?" Stefan raises an eyebrow.

"No vampires." Adonis says jokingly. "I can try and make you human."

"I'd like to see you do that." Stefan presses a kiss to Adonis's nose.

"Okay, but for real." Adonis wraps his arms around Stefan's neck. "Just you and me, having fun, doing normal things for once."

"That sounds perfect." Stefan smiles. "Are we starting that now?"

"Yes we are. Starting with making out in a school hallway, like normal high school couples." Adonis pulls Stefan into a kiss.

"Sounds good to me." Stefan hums.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"I'm thinking nothing huge, just a dinner at the grill maybe a late movie." Caroline says with a little shrug as they walk outside the school.

"You mean like a double date?" Stefan questions his arm wrapped around Adonis's shoulders.

"Two pairs out on a Friday night coupled..." Caroline trails off seeing the look she was getting from the couple. "Yeah a double date."

"No, definitely not." Adonis shakes his head. "Double dates are my worst nightmare."

"Come on, Adonis." Caroline begs. "Please, me and Matt have been a little rocky because of his mom and I really need you with me there, you can talk me up and etc. You said you wanted to be normal for once."

Yes, Caroline knew about the vampires, but she played dumb around Elena because the girl didn't want Caroline to know and Caroline despises her for wanting to keep something like that from her.