Warm

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Mom, what's happening?" Adonis leaned into Stefan's side. After vomiting Stefan brought Adonis back to bed where he started sweating and grew pale.

"I-I don't know." Harmony mumbles packing around her sons room. "What did you see?...In that dream/nightmare of yours."

"You." Adonis mumbles. He looks to Stefan who gives him a small encouraging nod. "And a man, he had long dark hair."

Harmony's eyes widen, but she doesn't let it show. She looks up at her as she stops packing. "What did we talk about?"

"He-He, uh, helped his brother or something kill your family, Mom." Adonis stumbles over his words. Stefan rubs a hand up and down Adonis's arm soothingly.

"No." Harmony mutters gathering Stefan's attention. Adonis just stares at her wondering what was going through his mothers head.

"Mom, are you okay?" Adonis eyes her noticing her uneasiness.

"Yeah, I, uh, just need to breath." Harmony says before walking out of her sons room.

"I'll be back." Stefan pulls away from Adonis with a kiss on his forehead. "Pack a bag, we can go to mine."

"S-Sounds good." Adonis nods slowly watching as Stefan left the room.

Stefan walks down to the kitchen to see Harmony leaning against the counter in the middle of kitchen. Stefan walks to her just as Harmony looks up at him.

"What are you keeping from him?" Stefan crosses his arms over his chest.

"Nothing." Harmony shakes her head as she lets out a breath.

"You're lying again." Stefan states. "Only this time it's to me. Why do you keep lying and keeping things from your son?"

"I'm not lying!" Harmony snaps.

"Yes you are." Stefan says back. "And the more you lie to Adonis, the more you guys drift apart and the more you hurt him. You think he doesn't notice, but he does. Tell him the truth, Harmony. He deserves it."

With that Stefan turns and walks out the kitchen going back up to his boyfriends room who was zipping close a bag. Adonis turns to him. "You okay, Broody?"

Stefan gives him a smile. "I'm okay. Ready?"

"Yup." Adonis nods. "Let's go."

Stefan grabs the bag from his boyfriends hands and helps his boyfriend who was still slightly weak out the door.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

The next day, Stefan and Adonis are snuggled up spooning in Stefan's bed. Adonis awakens with a slight headache. He looks over at Stefan who was still peacefully sleeping. Adonis smiles and turns in Stefan's arms pampering kisses all over his face.

Adonis watches as Stefan slowly smiles and wakes up shortly. Stefan smiles up at Adonis kisses Adonis on the cheek as Adonis pulls his arm tighter around his waist.

"Good morning, sunshine." Adonis pecks his nose, placing his head against his chest.

Stefan places little kisses on his boyfriends necks. "I could get used to this everyday."