𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS DON'T BELIEVE HER?" Adonis looks between Damon and Stefan as he sits down on the edge of his bed, Elena standing by the door way.

"No, of course not." Damon rolls his eyes. "We just want to know how to ruin the moonstone."

"Yeah." Stefan hums. "And according to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break."

"I don't know about that." Adonis mutters as he sits back on his hands.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon glances at Elena.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks, running a hand through her hair.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan states as if it was obvious.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work, huh?" Adonis turns his gaze to his boyfriend. "Katherine is a liar and don't you think my mother would've done it already if it was possible? Be realistic."

"Now that we know she can do it." Damon gives him a grin. "She and Bonnie can do it. It doesn't hurt to try."

"You discussed it with Bonnie?"

"It's not guaranteed to work."

"Look Bonnie agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan tells them. "Harmony would do anything if it meant stopping Klaus."

"You guys are so dumb." Adonis gets up, releasing a sigh. "If this is to work Bonnie and my mom just need to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for them to return it. It's going to be hard. Takes a lot of power."

"You can help." Stefan tells him. "Three witches combined, you guys won't lose that much strength."

"Wow." Elena lets out a shocked chuckle. "I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out."

"Yep. We're awesome." Damon grins, widely.

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it."

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan states, Adonis only staring at her with hatred in his eyes.

"What about Klaus?" Elena questions.

"What about him?" Adonis tilts his head at her.

"He's going to kill everyone that I care about, including the two of you." She points from Stefan to Damon.

Adonis's eyes go wide, he stands and walks to the his door opening it. He looks at Elena. "Get out."

"What?" Elena gives him a startled look.

"Get out." Adonis demands. "You need to learn that your life isn't the only one at risk. And for you to totally discard me in my own home, is disgusting. Now, get out."

"Adonis—."

"Now, Elena!" Adonis raises his voice.

Elena shares at look with the two Salvatore's, expecting the eldest one to follow her, but he doesn't, instead he waves her off and with a huff she walks out the room.

"You guys need to stop risking your lives trying to save hers." Adonis gives them a hard look. "You guys are going to end up killed."

"It's not her we care about." Stefan tells him, grabbing his hand. "You are also at risk too, but as much as you hate to admit it, we have to help her too."

"Not when she's being disrespectful." Adonis mumbles.

"This plan is to help all of us live." Damon shrugs. "It's a win, win. She's just there. Don't let her get to you."