Clue

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"You okay?" Adonis questions Stefan as he walks out the police station.

This morning, Stefan came over and the two talked about what happened. Stefan explains how he panicked and he didn't know what to do, blah, blah. To be fair Adonis didn't hear what he was saying.

"I don't think the Sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all. All he knew was what Damon made him know." Stefan tells Adonis.

"Cool. I'm gonna go now." Adonis starts to walk, but Stefan grabs his arm. "What?"

"Please talk to me." Stefan begs none of them noticing, Elena watching. Along with the youngest Gilbert.

"I am. I asked how you were doing. You answered and now I'm leaving." Adonis gives him a small smile before he walks off only for Stefan to pull him back.

"I'm sorry. It was Elena's choice." Stefan states. "I can't go against it."

"I know." Adonis sighs. He knew it wasn't Stefan's fault, but when he found out that early that morning after Jeremy left last night that Damon compelled his memories away about Vicki. He couldn't believe it. Just more and more shit kept piling on his plate. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm just stressed with everything."

"How are you feeling...with everything?" Stefan questions as he drags Adonis towards a car, so they can lean on it.

"Fine. I'm suppose to meet Damon so he can help me look. My mom hasn't been home. She texted saying she was stuck at the hospital." Stefan explains.

"I can help, if you want." Stefan offers.

"I would say yes, but it looks like someone wants to talk to you." Adonis gestures to Elena with his head.

"She can wait." Stefan rolls his eyes. "You sure you don't want me help?"

"I'm sure, green eyes." Adonis gives him a smile. "Oh and happy birthday. I have something for you, but I'll hold it for later."

Adonis places a kiss on Stefan's cheek before he walks away. Stefan watches him go with a smile on his face. He ignored the glares of both Gilbert's on him.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

For the third time Adonis knocks on the door to the Boarding house. The door opens and there was a blonde with a towel around her.

"You are not Damon." Adonis states as he eyes the girl.

"Definitely not." The girl shakes her head. "He was waiting for you, but he left. I don't know why."

"And Stefan's still not here?" Adonis raises an eyebrow.

"Nope." The blonde says and moves out his way allowing him to walk in. "He went to go give a stat—."