𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

ADONIS LAID IN STEFAN'S BED, his back against the headboard. Stefan laid sleeping in the Baros's arms, on his chest. Adonis watches him with a smile on his lips, his hand playing with the ends of the boys hair.

"You're staring." Stefan mumbles, snapping Adonis out of his gaze.

"Gazing, more like it." Adonis corrects.

Stefan digs his head deeper into Adonis's chest. "It's creepy."

"I like to think it's romantic." Adonis lifts the boy up, so he could see his boyfriend's face.

Stefan opens his eyes and glances up at him. They maintain eye contact, but Stefan couldn't seem to hold it due to the all the butterflies,
so he proceeds to grab a pillow and put it over his face so he could no longer stare at him anymore.

"Stef!" Adonis pouts. He reaches up and removes it. He pulls Stefan up more, so that they were face to face and he cups Stefan's face before he kisses his lover with passion.

Stefan moans into the kiss as Adonis grinds up against him. "We can't..."

"And why's that?" Adonis moves and starts to kiss Stefan's neck.

"We have..." Stefan starts, but it's cut off by a moan.

"What?" Adonis smirks. "I can't hear you, love."

Stefan smiles and continues to kiss him. Adonis smiles back before she goes and kisses him back. Adonis starts kissing down Stefan's bare chest, before he could go any lower, Stefan pulls Adonis up and rolls himself on top of Adonis as they continue to kiss.

After a couple minutes, Stefan pulls away with a grin. "I need to be in the shower."

"Love it." Adonis smiles happily. "Let's get going!"

"No, just me. We're late. We're both decorating at the Lockwood charity thing."

"And that's supposed to stop me from taking a shower with the love of my life?" Adonis tilts his head.

Stefan chuckles. "I love you, baby, but you know we aren't only going to shower."

"And you're complaining?"

Stefan thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "Nope."

"Alright then." Adonis says as he sits up. "Stef, do you think that's really a good idea to be at their house today? Mason Lockwood tried to kill you and Damon. I personally think I won't have any self-control."

"I'm only going there today to keep an eye on him." Stefan admits. "And obviously now you. I can't have you trying to kill him."

"But it'd be so fun!" Adonis exclaims.

Stefan chuckles. "For you. Not for anyone else. Killing is off the table."

"You heard that, Damon!" Adonis shouts.

"Fuck off!" They hear Damon say faintly from the other room.

They laugh as Adonis picks up a needle from his end table and cuts his hand open as Stefan runs his hand up and down Adonis's leg. Adonis brings his hand up to Stefan's mouth.

"Does that not hurt?" Stefan asks as he looks at his boyfriend's bleeding hand.

"No and if it did, it's okay." Adonis gives his hand to Stefan. "This is for you, to make you stronger. To help you control yourself. I'd do anything if it meant you were going to get better."

Stefan brings his hand up to his mouth as he softly drinks the blood of his lover. After some time, Stefan drops his hand and quickly heals his boyfriend before pulling him into a kiss. Stefan places his forehead on Adonis's as they pull away. "I promise you, we're gonna get through this."