I Can't

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Stefan and Adonis are outside of the school, talking to Damon on the phone, who is back at the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Logan Fell is a vampire and when I find him again, I'm gonna destroy him limb by limb."

Elena exits the school and looks around for Stefan. She groans when she sees Adonis with him. Stefan and Adonis see her, but don't acknowledge her.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Stefan questions.

"No, I'm not ok. I was ambushed. I was shot." Damon in the boarding house, stands in front of a mirror, taking his shirt off. "Now, I'm vengeful. Just got to find him."

"Well, there's no need." Adonis takes the phone from Stefan's grip. "He's here at the school."

"You're kidding me." Damon says slightly surprised to hear the boys voice. "Why the hell is he there?"

"He's working the crowd." Adonis answers.

"Well, I'll be right there, Witchy." Damon says before hanging up.

Seeing that they were off the phone Elena approaches them crossing her arms over her chest. "So. Anything you'd like to share?"

"Nope." Adonis says turning around and walking back in. Stefan gives her a look before they follow Adonis back into the school.

Adonis, Stefan and Elena walk down the hallway. The three noticing Matt walking in the opposite direction, towards them.

"Hey."

"Hey, have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?" Adonis asks him.

"Yeah." Matt nods. "He just gave Caroline a ride home."

Matt walks away. Adonis looks at Stefan. Both once again ignoring Elena. "He has Caroline. We need to go after him now."

"You have to stay here. With Elena." Stefan starts to walk away.

Adonis is quickly on his trail. "If you think I'm staying here you're out of your mind."

Stefan sighs. "I should've known better."

"I guess you actually don't know better." Adonis gives him a fake smile.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Sheriff Forbes is driving in her car, making her way home when suddenly her phone rings and she answers it. "Where are you?"

"Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism. I think it's important to foster young minds." Logan speaks into the phone.

Sheriff Forbes felt her heart race. "What do you want?"

"The satisfaction of turning your daughter into a vampire." Logan forcefully stops at an intersection. he tries to go, but the car doesn't move.

Out of nowhere, Stefan vamp speeds at the car and pulls Logan out of the car, throwing him to the pavement. Adonis comes out as he stops using his magic. Logan gets up and Damon comes out of the woods, shooting a gun at Logan, who falls to the pavement.