Curious

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Where you going?" Adonis asks as he rubs his eyes looking toward his door.

There stood the Gilbert boy trying to sneak out the room the best way he could without waking up Adonis, but obviously that didn't work out.

"I, uh, I have wood shop." Jeremy lies. He didn't want the boy ti know where exactly he was going so early.

"We don't have wood shop."Adonis stands up letting his toned abs be shown on full display making Jeremy gawk at them, only to stop when he put a shirt on.

"Well now there is." Jeremy smiles shortly.

"Where are you going, Jer?" Adonis questions crossing his arms over his chest.

"To the hospital." Jeremy sighs. He out of all people should know that he couldn't lie. Not to Adonis.

"Do you need me to take you?" Adonis asks walking into his bathroom.

"No, you stay and get ready for school. I just want to check on her...by myself." Jeremy says fiddling with the bottom of his shirt.

"Okay." Adonis nods putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. "Be careful and I better see you at school."

"I'll be there." Jeremy smiles before walking out saying hi to Adonis's mom as he did so.

Once Adonis was done in the bathroom, his mother came in and sat on his bed with a smirk. "Did you and Jeremy--."

"Nope." Adonis cuts her off knowing what she was gonna say. She knew the boy was coming over, but not for what.

"Dang it." Harmony pouts. "All my fun is ruined, now."

"Sorry to ruin it." Adonis walks to his drawer pulling out a pair of clothes.

"You should be." Harmony states getting up. "I was ready for all the juicy details."

"I'm sure you were, mom." Adonis chuckles before his mom could leave he stops her. "Hey, mom. Do you think you could help me with my magic? I want to learn how to use them."

"Of course." A huge smile forms on Harmony's face. "Any particular reason?"

"No." Adonis shakes his head. "If I have this magic, I might as well use it for the greater good."

"Good." Harmony smiles. "We can practice later tonight when I come home from work. Deal?"

"Deal." Adonis nods and kisses his mom on the cheek as she walks out.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Hey, loner" Adonis looks away from his locker and sees Stefan walking toward him. They had just came out of history, but Stefan was preoccupied with Elena.

"Hey, hot back." Adonis winks at the Salvatore.

Stefan chuckles and looks at Adonis as he closes his locker. "I'm sorry for leaving so sudden yesterday. My uncle called an--."

"You apologize a lot, you know?" Adonis leans against the lockers. He knew that wasn't the reason. It was the blood, just like the first day they officially met.