𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲

"I'M SORRY, DAMON." Adonis runs a frustrated hand through his hair as he and Damon approach Sheriff Forbes. "I shouldn't have left her in the room by herself. I went to get clean sheets and a blood bag and then she was gone. I'm sorry—."

"Adonis." Damon stops in his tracks. "It's fine. You were doing what you had to. I should've never left you alone anyway."

"Damon, you don't have too—."

"I'm going to talk to Sheriff Forbes. I'll be back." Damon walks away, not wanting to hear what ever it is Adonis had to say next. He was tired of the pity.

Adonis watches Damon talk to Liz, the Salvatore trying to find a lead on where Rose would be. Adonis felt his heart ache as he thought about what the vampire was going through. She waited all her life for freedom and when she finally gets it, she's on the brink of death.

Adonis releases a sigh as he brings his phone up to his ear. The line ringing and when he heard it stop, he knew the person had answered. "Hello?"

Adonis bit at his bottom lip, debating if he should continue going through with what he wanted to do. "Hello? Adonis? Are you okay?"

"Elijah." Adonis starts, his eyes going to Damon who glanced at him, having heard the name that left his lips. Adonis looks away and to his feet. "Um, I'm okay. I had a question."

"Anything." Elijah says eagerly, only wanting to help his son.

"Is..." Adonis hesitates. "Is there a cure for a wolf bite? Like when a vampire is bit."

"Who is bitten?" Elijah questions.

"That's doesn't matter." Adonis shakes his head as Damon walks back to him. "Is there a cure? If there is I need to know."

"Son, I need to know who it is that got bit because I need to know that they're worth the sacrifice." Elijah states as he now paces, his eyes going to Harmony who looked at him nervously.

Adonis looks up at Damon, who gave him a nod. "It's Rose."

"Adonis. She's lived her whole—."

"She hasn't lived no life." Adonis snaps. "She deserves a chance. Please, just tell me if you know a cure."

"Adonis..."

"You want to be my father right?" Adonis questions, Elijah goes silent. "You tell me this and all is forgiven."

Harmony shakes her head at Elijah, who was in a deep debate with himself. His son knew exactly how to get to him. Elijah sighs. "Your blood."

"What?" Both Adonis and Damon say in unison.

"A little bit of your blood will be enough to heal her."

"Are you serious?" Adonis asks, his voice low.

"Adonis, a little bit." Elijah says again, this time his voice stern.

"Okay..." Adonis trails off, not knowing what else to say. It made sense...his blood from the beginning was so attractive, in a way.

"No one can about about this, Adonis." Elijah tells him. "If anyone finds out and it goes back to Klaus or just anyone. They will come after you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes, I-I understand." Adonis stumbles over his words before he hung up, his eyes going to Damon again. "I—."

"No." Damon cuts him off. "You're not doing this."

"Damon, it can save her and—."

"I don't care, your life can be on the line. This is can lead to so many other things." Damon states.