Reaction

"Mmm." Adonis hums in delight as his eyes flutter open. He felt lips on his neck and when he looked down he saw Stefan kissing on his neck softly.

"Good morning." Stefan smiles up at him quickly before putting his lips back on Adonis's neck.

"How can it be a bad morning when I wake up like this." Adonis speaks, his voice deeper than usual due to him just waking up. His voice sent a shiver down the Salvatore's back.

Adonis sits up just a bit making Stefan sit up also, Adonis takes this chance to quickly change places, so that Stefan was now under and Adonis was on top. Adonis bent down and started sucking on Stefan's neck, getting a moan out of him.

He continued until there was a red, purplish spot on his neck that he knew wouldn't heal so quick. He backed away and stared Stefan in his eyes. "I would love to go further, but we have school."

Adonis goes to get off of his boyfriend, until Stefan pulls his back on top by his shirt. He pulled Adonis down, so his face was directly hovering over his. "What's the problem with being a little late?"

"A little is an understatement." Adonis allows his eyes to run over Stefan's face. "But with enough persuasion, I think I can fold."

Stefan smirks and brings Adonis down into a kiss. Their lips crashing into each others. After a few seconds, Stefan lets him go.

"I am officially folded."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Bon!" Adonis rushes toward the witch who was by her locker, throwing us bag to the ground.

"Adonis!" The girl turns around and rushes toward Adonis, the two meeting in the middle is the school's hallway.

Stefan watches, picking up his boyfriends book bag. He smiles knowing how much Adonis missed his best friend especially with everything was going on.

"God, I missed you so much." Bonnie squeals as she pulls away from the Baros boy.

"I missed you more." Adonis takes his bag from Stefan.

"Hi, Stefan." Bonnie gives him a small smile.

Stefan gives her a nod. "Hey, Bonnie."

Adonis links his arm with Bonnie's, his other hand intertwined with Stefan's as they walk down the hall, to Alaric's class.

"How's, um, how's Elena?"

Adonis groans at the question as Stefan laughs. "Please, don't get me started on her."

"Still bad?"

"I think she got worse while you were gone."

"That's impossible."

"Obviously not. That girl is a nightmare."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Bonnie and Adonis are walking, Adonis talking as Bonnie is reading papers. Stefan went home early, saying someone along the lines of Damon needed him. Adonis found it odd especially with the way Stefan rushed his words out and all that, but he wasn't going to not trust Stefan.

"So what you're saying is...Damon has replaced me." Bonnie tilts her head at Adonis.

"Replaced is overdoing it." Adonis states. "We just got close. Closer than we were in the beginning of all this bs."