Gone

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Adonis walks through the halls of the school in search for Stefan. He finally spots him along with Vicki and Elena who just arrived next to Vicki.

"Thank God." Adonis sighs as he reaches them. He sees Elena's panicked look. "What's the matter?"

Elena shakes her head. "I lost track of Jeremy. I was worried."

Adonis now notices how Stefan was staring at him. He raises an eyebrow at Stefan. Stefan clears his throat. "You look...you look, uh, hot."

Adonis is taken back by his words, but he shakes it off and smirks at Stefan. "Thank you very much. You look hot also."

Elena glances between the two with a glare. Stefan's cheeks were slightly red and Adonis look proud. Elena hated that Adonis could make Stefan feel things she couldn't. She hated that he had Stefan's attention.

Matt joins the out of nowhere. "What's goin' on?"

Stefan snaps out of his daze. "Hey. uh, everything's fine."

"I told you to quit bothering me." Vicki takes her arm out of Stefan's grip.

"No." Elena shakes her head. "Vicki, don't do this."

Vicki looks to her brother. "Matt, he won't leave me alone."

Matt gets in Stefan's face. "You need to back off, man."

"Matt, it's...it's okay." Elena tries.

"No, it's not okay." Matt pushes Elena away gently as he steps closer to Stefan. "What the hell is your problem?"

Adonis steps in front of Stefan. "Get out of his face, Matt. He's trying to help your sister."

Matt takes a step back as he looks between Adonis and Stefan. Elena gets their attention. "Stefan. She's gone."

"Fuck." Adonis curses as he looks around not seeing the girl. "Elena, you go find Jere and me and Stefan will find Vicki."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Outside, in the back of the school. Elena runs out to see Vicki about to bite in her little brothers neck. She shouts. "Vicki, no!"

Elena hits her with a wooden plank. Vicki groans before she quickly turns, grabbing Elena and throwing her into a pile of garbage nearby.

Stefan and Adonis run out, Stefan grabs Vicki and holds her against the bus. Adonis next to him ready to use his magic if necessary.

"Vicki!" Jeremy shouts and goes to run to both Stefan and Adonis, before the girl slips from Stefan's grasp and disappears.

"Go. Get inside." Adonis shouts to Elena and Jeremy as Stefan follows after Vicki. "Go!"

Elena grabs Jeremy and runs, but before Elena could get in. Vicki pushes Jeremy out of the way and grabs Elena, biting into her neck.

Adonis sticks his hand out and snaps her neck, but as he did that, Stefan stabs Vicki with a wooden stake. Vicki's body falls to the floor...dead.

"Vicki! Vicki! Vicki! Vicki!" Jeremy goes to run to her, but Stefan holds Jeremy back.