Drunk

Adonis walks into the Founders' Day 150 Year Anniversary Kick-off Party, with his arm linked with Stefan's and Damon of his left.

Stefan lets out a small groan. "Oh god! I shouldn't be here."

"I asked you numerous times if you wanted to stay home and what did you say?" Adonis raises an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"No."

"Okay then, so no complaining." Adonis says sternly.

"Yeah, don't be a downer, it's a party for the founding families!" Damon motions between himself and his brother. "That would be us. It would be rude to skip it."

"I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody." Stefan tells hums brother.

"Oh I still do." Damon laughs. "I just love that they love me."

"Love would be a little overboard, don't you think?" Adonis teases the older Salvatore who rolls his eyes and turns to his brother again.

"How are you feeling?"

Stefan takes a small glance at Adonis and then to his brother. "I'm good, I'm fine."

"No cravings? No urges?" Damon questions. "Is that whiskey you've been drinking all day doing its job?"

"I knew there was something off about you." Adonis claims. "You're tipsy."

Stefan lets out a low chuckle as Damon continues. "We are who we are Stefan. Nothing's gonna change that."

"Ah!" Stefan hums. "Nothing will make you happier to just see me given up hein Damon?"

"Whatever, it's inevitable." Damon shrugs.

"Whatever. We are going to...do something away from you." Stefan shrugs back and leads Adonis into the house further.

"Don't embarrass me young man!" Damon calls to Stefan making Adonis laugh. Stefan shakes his head amusingly.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"So..." Adonis starts and looks to Stefan. The two were standing near the bar, Adonis watching Stefan down another shot. Adonis grabs the boy and moves him a good distance away from the bar. "How worried do I need to be about all this drinking?"

"You don't need to be worried." Stefan denies with the shake of his head. "It's just until the cravings go away."

"Can you slow down at least? I don't want to have to carry you out of here." Adonis jokes.

"Deal." Stefan chuckles. "Listen, I think we should enjoy it while it lasts. Would you like to dance with me?"

"The Stefan Salvatore is asking plain ole me to dance with him?" Adonis says dramatically.

"You're not plain." Stefan retorts. "And of course I want to dance with you. You're the only person who doesn't have to beg me to dance."

"I like that answer." Adonis smiles and then looks to the dance floor. "There's really no one dancing."

"That's because they need something better to dance to." Stefan points towards the dj. "I'll be right back."

Adonis watches from afar as he moves back towards the bar. Stefan compels the guy to switch the music and once he does, Stefan turns around happily and starts dancing with the first person around him which happens to be Kelly Donavan.