Dates

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"You know, your powerful already." Harmony tells her son as they sat in the living room.

"Why? Because I cleaned up a mess?" Adonis questions giving his mom a bored look.

Harmony rolls her eyes."You should be happier about this. You got it on your first try."

"I am happy." Adonis tells her. "But I just thought you would teach me how to protect myself with my magic especially now that there are vampires."

Adonis told his mother about the vampires in town, but not about who they were or anything. Harmony knew her son knew them, one being the new student she knew he had gotten close with.

"Trust me, I'm going to teach you. I just want to make sure you can handle it." Harmony says softly.

"I can, mom. Please teach me." Adonis begs his mom.

"Okay." Harmony sighs. "I'm gonna teach you how to do a Paralysis Spell."

"Now we get to the fun stuff." Adonis smiles.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's do this. We have to leave soon." Harmony nudges her son.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Mom taught me how to do a Paralysis spell and a Confirmation spell." Adonis tells Stefan meeting the boy in front of his house.

"Paralysis spell?" Stefan repeats. "On who?"

"Let me rephrase that, she taught me the wording." Adonis corrects.

"When you plan on using it?" Stefan raises an eyebrow at the boy.

"When you or Damon get on my nerves." Adonis nudges him.

Stefan laughs as Adonis wraps an arm around the Salvatore's shoulder as they walk joking and laughing.

"I think today's gonna be a good day." Adonis states.

"I'm glad you think so." Stefan smiles. "Now
come on I have to talk with Elena."

"I stand corrected." Adonis rolls his eyes. "It's too early to hear her voice."

"Too late." Stefan pulls Adonis with him as they approach Bonnie and Elena. "Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie."

"Morning, Bon." Adonis moves his arm from Stefan's grip and wraps it around Bonnie's shoulders pulling her into his side.

"Hey, um." Bonnie starts. "I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later."

"And I'm going with her." Adonis smiles at the two before it was Bonnie's turn to drag the Baros boy with her.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Elena, Pearl Harbor?" Mr.Tanner asks her. They were now in history class suffering through another one of his boring classes. Adonis sat beside Stefan while Elena sat a couple seats in front of them, Bonnie behind him.