Fire

The next day, Adonis walked, arms linked with Bonnie's as the go through the town square. Elena following. Bonnie spots Damon and Stefan who were already looking their way already, well more at Adonis.

Adonis smiles and wave at them while Elena curtsies and Bonnie gives them a nod. The three of them walked to them, but notice their serious faces.

"What's wrong?" Adonis looks between them. Mostly at Stefan, still not able to look at Damon without feeling some sort of way. He didn't know if it was guilt or something else.

"You look amazing." Stefan compliments, pecking his lips. The others trying to contain themselves from throwing up.

"You look even better, now stop trying to distract me." Adonis pulls away. "What is it?"

"We think John is Elena's father." Stefan stares at the doppelgänger.

Adonis bursts out into laughter. "I feel bad for you."

Elena glares at him and then Bonnie who joins in on his laughing. Elena huffs. "John? Is that even possible?"

"There's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan said in the most sympathetic voice as possible.

"My whole life I've never liked this man. I..." Elena couldn't finish her sentence.

"I'm sorry to put this on you now. We didn't know the best way or time to say it." Stefan tells her.

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say are you my biological father?" She sarcastically says.

"Now is not the time to worry. You both have a parade to get to." Adonis points towards the float.

"You're right. I need to relax and take my mind off things." Elena lets out a breath before walking, Stefan following with a peace to Adonis's cheek.

"Adonis can we talk." Damon touches his arm, getting his attention.

"We can, but not right now." Adonis turns to him. "Later. Somewhere where we're actually in private, okay?"

"Mhm." Damon hums. "Sounds good."

"Now, come on. I want to be front row." Adonis drags both Bonnie and Damon to the front.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Damon and Adonis walk into the grill waiting for Stefan and Elena. The older Salvatore took Adonis home quickly so he could change out of the very uncomfortable clothes, he had on previously.

It was still awkward between them. They never imagined a day that they wouldn't talk like they always do. It was here and it was weird.

"We're back." Damon and Adonis turn at the sound of Stefan's voice.

"I like you better like this." Adonis smirks at Stefan who was walking toward him.

"Is-Is that an insult?" Stefan pouts.

"No, it was a compliment of the highest order." Damon interrupts.

"Exactly." Adonis points to Damon as he takes a seat, Stefan sat down with a kiss to Adonis's cheek.