The Ladies Man

Back on the third floor Tara gets butterflies in her stomach. You know that gut feeling when shit ain't right.

"I just feel like we should dip" she says in a low voice.

"I feel definitely feel you" said Tory picking up bags and clothes with a worried look on his face. Even with all the wires attached to Tara she still managed to get free quickly.

Pulling everything apart machines start to beep. Tory looks out side at the nurses station they are so packed at the hospital it was easy to leave blending with the crowd.

"Ok baby, there's the elevator" pointing to the first one they ran into.

The door begins to close right before approaching it. A hand can be seen stopping it. It's an employee with a  dinner trays for the patients.

"Hey buddy going down" he said smiling wearing an all blue uniform.

"Yes we are thanks" said Tory letting Tara get on first then he followed. Everyone has on a mask which made it more difficult to recognize them. Ding a bell sound Is heard and the doors open to the main lobby area.

As they begin passing visitors they spot Shavon trying to sign in. Her back is turned and Tara pokes Tory getting his attention. He looks up with a shocking face. They both managed to pass her without being detected.