The Ladies Man

Ok Queens let’s pause for a sec. What would you do if you was in this situation?
A.Smack a bitch lol.    B. No revenge at all.      C. Choke that ho lol

I guess you wouldn't fully know until it happened. Back to the story.

She makes her way to passengers seat and hurried out the door. Tory stops and watches her run to the front door.

“Help he’s crazy trying to kill me.” Shavon yells looking for her keys in the purse scrambling around.

“This bitch tripping” he said to himself looking at the neighbors on the porch. They watched the whole thing go down.

“Look at these damn fools” one neighbor said passing a blunt to the other.
The two men cracked up laughing.

“Shit that pussy must be quality A" said one of the men standing up to get a better view.

“Man shit don’t surprise me anymore everything be going on.” Said his friend.

Tory watches and notices the men are doing nothing and decided to bang on the door.

“Leave me alone Tory” said Shavon angered. On the other side of the door with her back against it breathing hard. He hits the door one more time and turns around. A car pulls up it’s his girl and her friend. He now looks confused wondering why did she even pull up.