The Ladies Man

He sticks his dick in slowly.

"Oh shit Tory, fuck this pussy." Tara said taking deep breaths with her mouth wide open.

She grabs her titts and nuts all over his big long hard love stick and Tory cums after her.

"Damn baby you got some good stuff." He said sitting up and taking deep breath.

"Yes you already know boo." She said smiling big as hell getting herself together.

They make their way back to the front of the car. He puts the key in the ignition and starts it up. She takes a sip of a bottled water and lights up a Newport.

Meanwhile Shavon plans her next move. She puts a gasoline can in the car and speeds off. She makes her way to the nearest Kroger gas station making sure to fill the can up.

"There that should do it." She said laughing and smiling. Closing the cap on the gasoline can and places it behind the front seat on the floor. She opens her trunk and looks for gloves.

"Damn can't find it."  Talking to herself getting angry as she moves things around. She finds the gloves they where in the corner underneath some car rags.

She turns on the radio Nicki Minaj's "Yikes" comes on, bops her head a little.

"Oh shit, I'm feeling this" she said driving to Tory's house about to fuck some shit up.