The Ladies Man

Shavon managed to finally get up and pushes Tara's head out the way. She hits the dresser hard and Shavon grabs her clothes puts on a shirt and hauls ass out the back door.

"Fucking bitch." She yells getting into her car and pulls off.

"Why the fuck you let her go?." Said Tara. Looking very mad at Tory.

"As much as I didn't want to. I felt like shit was getting out of hand fuck that bitch." He said looking around his room. "I can't believe she was really in here playing with herself shit is wild."

"That bitch is psycho for real Tory you need to do something look at your crib." Said Tara fixing her hair and yelling at him.

"Look I'm 28 and your 26 let the man handle this you still in the hot seat." "Fucking my cuz, now this bitch back at it fuck." He said walking away picking up shit.

"Age ain't got nothing to do with it, ya'll niggas are terrible. Always blaming the female for shit ya'll started." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Man what the fuck ever. I ain't trying to hear your shit woman." "I didn't fuck your fam you fucked mines." He said yelling back at her. Then throwing shit around the house mad.

"You got me fuck up nigga, thought I was just going to let you cheat on me and do nothing." "You had to fuck the bitch or something why else she tripping huh?" Said Tara walking towards the livingroom where Tory is. **(Readers text me 540-541-2176 for your copy)**