The Ladies man

Meanwhile, Tara thinks about when things were fun just her and Tory and no drama she calls him.

"Hello, says Tory." He takes a deep breath gaining control of his anger as he sits down on his sofa.

"Look boo, I miss the way things was just between us with no bitches fucking up shit for us she says."

"I dont have feelings for her anymore, but apparently my ex she cant let it go he says rubbing his head."

"I want to marry you. I want to live that happy life, but yo crazy ex is fucking things up right now. Like for real I dont need this in my life she says angered."

He gets up pacing wondering what to say next.He goes over to the kitchen and pours some vodka.

"Shit what did I get myself into he says."

"What the fuck you mean?" " I'm trying to be the one for you shit!" she said." Very heated walking onto her back porch smoking a cig.

"Baby, baby I'm doing the best I can I will figure things out trust me says Tory."

"Here we go with yo bullshit." "Niggas think they can have any bitch they want period, but you and her got me fuck up. I'm not stupid Tory I seen your phone."

He gets silent and shocked damn thinking to himself and hangs up the phone.

"No this motherfucker didn't she said loudly. Shaking her head. ( Readers vote and comment thanks!)