The Ladies Man

Tara yells out the screen door.

"Naw you was having fun with your ex so don't say shit to me Tory."She said hitting the door.

"Oh really I see where this going so you on some get back man that's childish I havent even seen her". He said in a angry voice.

A elderly neighbor steps off her porch looking concerned.

"You young people don't keep nothing do you?" She said laughing. "Back in my day we forgave and make up go fix your woman some pinto beans and corn bread ya'll stop fighting and carrying on." She said shaking her head.

Tory and Tara just look at each other thinking then Tory gets out the car slammed the door.

"Look shes right and thank you whatever your name is.. I will say sorry for interrupting you but I'm not doing that". she cheated."

The lady looks at Tory and sucks her teeth. "Everybody calls me Ms. Smith don't make me get off this porch". She said pointing her cane towards Tory.

"Young man don't act like you are a angel I'm sure you did your dirt to might not want to admit it".

Tory looks away quickly.

"This ain't about me I'm leaving". He said about to start the car.

"See can't even look me in my eyes you know I'm telling the truth, anyway ya'll carry on maybe one day you will realize living life is more important then fighting". She said then walks in the house using her cane.