The Ladies Man

Suddenly the door bell rings. Knocking can be heard. They both look at each other in a surprised way.

"Fuck who is this?" said Tory. He then looks out the window peeking. I can't tell let me see." He said Looking for his shorts.

"Are you expecting some company?" Said Tara. Looking very frustrated  with her legs open.

"Baby just give me a sec." "Im about to check it out." He said walking out the bedroom closing the door. Then his phone starts to vibrate on the night stand. Tara looks over and thinks should she look at it or not.

"Shit!" she said thinking to herself as she quickly gets up to glance at the phone.

"Who the fuck is this bitch blowing up his phone like that she said."

A couple missed calls and texts pop up on the screen. She then tries several codes trying to hurry and unlock his phone. A females name pops up.

"Hmm I wonder who is Shavon?" she said to herself.

Meanwhile, Tory opens the front door. There standing on the porch is a very beautiful light skin chick with long pretty hair,wearing a white shirt and a black skirt with her arms folded looking very pissed to the max.

"Oh hey, I wasn't expecting company sorry I was sleep. He said looking lost scratching his head.

"I been calling you like crazy."She said sounding very irritated.

"Yea, umm.. I must of missed that. I was knock out. My bad, now is not really a good time for real. Shavon I'm really tired." He said.