The Ladies Man

"Let me massage that pussy" says Shawn gently squeezing and rubbing it before he sticks his long dick in again.

"Yes baby do what you want it's yours". She said loudly. Raising her legs higher as he holds them fucking her slow then speeding it up. Both of their hearts beating fast. Enjoying every moment of it.

"You trying to make me nut quick!" "Fuck! squeezing them pussy muscles and shit".He said. Rolling his eyes in back of his head about to bust all in her wet pussy. I'm coming she screams as they both cum together.

"Damn you got some good as dick". almost called you Tory for a sec. She said laughing.

"Aww whatever". He said smiling back at her.

"I nutted all in your shit!" "I ain't never busted like that" Shawn said wipes hisself off with a wash rag.

"That's what happens when you fuck a bitch like me" She said. Then opening her legs watching him her wipe her off.

"Oh really?" Tory said loudly. They both jump quickly looking around lost and noticed the phone on the floor was on speaker the whole time.

"Umm... My bad cuz." said Shawn and hangs up fast.

"Why you say something for?" Tara replied with big eyes.

"Well he probably didnt know it was you." "I just will say I called on accident or something."

"The way I was moaning shit!" "He definitely knew who it was, oh well fuck him." She said putting on her robe.