The Ladies Man

Tara sees the Manager calling the police and decides to bounce. She quickly gets in her vehicle and speeds off. Angered about what just happened. Minutes later she arrives at Tory's crib.

"Yo why you knocking so hard." "Dang give a min."He said putting on a shirt then looking through the peephole.

Tara bangs in the door even harder and starts kicking it.

"Shit what now." he said to himself before opening the door.

"About damn time just ran up on that bitch at Mickey D's."

"What you fighting in the restaurant you serious?" He said letting her in to sit down.

Tara walks back and forth heated before taking a seat across from Tory in the livingroom.

"I just want her address, then I'm out for real, for real." Said Tara making a fist with her hand.

Tory doesn't know if he should give up the address. He gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"Maybe we can talk this out." "You want something to drink?" He asked pouring some orange juice.

Tara gets mad and yells. Then heads towards the front door but stops.

"You know what Tory, don't play with me else you can get the hands to."She said.

Tory stops pouring and sees the serious look on Tara's face. He then gets his phone and looks for the address.

"Here you didin't get this from me" he said telling her the address.

She remembers the it by heart and takes off out the door.