The Ladies Man

Tara is pissed she thinks about the conversation for a few. She remembers the number that was stored in Torys phone.

"Oh, I'm calling that bitch Shavon!" Thinking out loud dialing the number. "Come on hoe pick up." She takes a deep breath and taps her foot.

Then suddenly a soft voice can be heard.

"Hello, who is this? Said Shavon.

Tara gets up walking through the house.

"Why you fucking with us? She said loudly.

Shavon laughs and can't believe what she is hearing.

"Like really?" Said Shavon getting a little bit angry.

"Oh, the shit doesn't feel good?" "Dont you like surprises bitch?." Tara says heated and ready to go off.

"What do you want? we have no business to discuss." Says Shavon.

"Yeah, I bet we don't it's all fun and games until a bitch ready to get in that ass keep fucking with me you gonna see". She said grabbing a knife thinking to herself.

"Oh, please you must be mad because I put this good pussy on your man last week made a nice video to." Says Shavon laughs.

Tara takes the knife and stabs the wall leaving it in there.

"Look I don't mind going go jail, after I open a can of whoop ass on a bitch trust and believe these hands will see you real soon." She says angered.

"Well, I'm not hard to find. Umm..we about to cuddle  right now. I was thinking they should make a movie out of this sex tape we might become famous she said hanging up the phone.